ANNOUNCING! Capture the Flag!
The event will be hosted on escapecraft.com:25560
Sag185 and the Events Team will be hosting a Capture the Flag event, on Saturday 21st of April at 10PM GMT ! (See conversions below)
To Sign Up: Leave a post in this thread detailing if you will be joining us, and remember, once there are 12 people, we are full!
If there is lots of interest in this event, the player-cap will be raised to 24, so if it is full but you still want to play, do show your interest!
The rules are as follows.
- There will be 24 spaces, 12 on each team.
- There will be 4 rounds.
- Each round, the winning team will move on, and be randomly split up into 2 teams, ready for the next round.
- After round 1, there will be 12 players left.
- After round 2 there will be 6 players left.
- After round 3, there will be 3 players left.
- Round 4 will be a death match free-for-all, winner will get a month of royalty FREE!
- The flag will be a bright green piece of wool, in the middle of the map.
- To win the round, the flag is placed in the specified area in the arena and you must shout the word PLACED, to win. At that rate, the competition will stop. If you shout placed to falsify winnings, then your entire team will be disqualified.
- Any lag or ambiguous results will result in a rematch, at the discretion of the mod team.
- In the event of a tie, moderator decision is FINAL.
- All contestants will get a diamond sword and NO armour, you will get unlimited respawns, and will respawn on your individual sides.
If anyone is excessively rowdy or breaks any of the chat rules of the main server, we reserve the right to kick and ban you from the events server, and this could possibly affect your standing on the main Escapecraft server AS WELL!
Note: There will be plenty of room for anyone who wishes to spectate, you don't have to take part! There is a glass roof for your viewing pleasure.
- Smeelo *
- Truermanatopr126 *
- VoidIntruder *
- Asi1998 *
- Tanisjihanis *
- Maykxor *
- Jddj *
- Mattybcd *
- Rhinoriley *
- Darkershadowx *
When the Event Starts: