Escapecraft Tells Tales (of their shady behavior)

All other off-topic discussions go in here.
aflycon
Retired

Escapecraft Tells Tales (of their shady behavior)

Post by aflycon » 27 Feb 2012, 23:49

Based on this video (and a few others), here's the place for you (Escapecraft) to tell tales of your shady behavior! Under the blanket of anonymity feel free to post embarrassing stories, tales of trollery or illicit activity (within reason; use your common sense), and the most ridiculous but true stories you can think of! Start off your tale with "[Name] Tells Tales of His/Her Shady Behaviour: [subtitle]" for them to be compiled here in the OP.

Kgo!

Edit: No ponies. Real life, Minecraft, or any other video game experiences are okay to post.

Blackadder51
Retired

Re: Escapecraft Tells Tales (of their shady behavior)

Post by Blackadder51 » 28 Feb 2012, 00:42

Considering it is quite easy to identify me I might leave the more illegal stuff out.

Blackadder Tells Tales: The Night of the Fight.

The car kicked up dust behind it, betraying there location for all to see as it travelled on its journey. The windows down, the music loud, and a couple of lads inside. The car suddenly came to a sharp halt, dust and dirt flying everywere. Voices, sharp, loud, slurred cut through the air. "COME ON MATE" "WHAT COULD GO WRONG?" The door snapped opened and our hero stood tall. A Corona in hand, a suit and a fantastic haircut. All was silent as he spoke.

"Guys, I fucking got this"

This lad of course was me, Eighteen, slighty intoxicated and inspired by the fantastic track "Eye Of the Tiger" I was out to set history. Across me behind the barbed wire fence, bushes and more dust stood my foe. Some called him Skippy others called him Steve, but at that moment the name didnt matter.

The music blared up, the drink was drunk and the lads ran into the fence. Laughter was heard, as well as some choice words for the person that built said fence.

The Kangaroo was there, standing still, chewing its grass and plotting against us. The ground was dusty and hard, whoever fell first would feel it for a while.

"DO IT" "SHIT BE CASH" The crowd screamed, my heart pounding, vision doubled, spinning. It was now or never.

"Dude, dude? You ok?" There is a taste of blood, dirt and beer. My friend is somehow standing sideways, wait no in sideways. Im on the ground how? "Did I win?" comes stumbling out of my mouth. I hear a laugh. "Fuck no, all you did was stumble up to it yelling. It kicked you in the gut and bounced the fuck away. Worst fight eva"

And thats how I won my fight with Skippy.

The Building of The Imperial City
| The Blackadder Booze Fund

We're in the stickiest situation since Sticky the Stick Insect got stuck on a sticky bun.
-Captain Edmund Blackadder.