I got insulted, I feel sad.

All other off-topic discussions go in here.
Mattybcd

I got insulted, I feel sad.

Post by Mattybcd » 01 Feb 2012, 16:24

Some of you may know that me and AckbarsFishstick were arguin earlier this year, well I was telling him about my company the CSC his response was -" that is really restarted and gay Matt " that made me feel bad :/ and then be called my town ugly and dumb, this made me sad, I figured maybe to guys can help me out after I complimented his town ALOT!
Video editor. GFX artist. Intro designer. *Pic coming soon* Also follow me on twitter- @Delux_kingzz

wokka1
Server Owner

Re: I got insulted, I feel sad.

Post by wokka1 » 01 Feb 2012, 16:51

Moved this out of support

Mattybcd

Post by Mattybcd » 01 Feb 2012, 16:53

Video editor. GFX artist. Intro designer. *Pic coming soon* Also follow me on twitter- @Delux_kingzz

Zinrius
Retired

Post by Zinrius » 10 Feb 2012, 21:43

Do you actually work for the CSC or are you talking about in-game pretend stuff?

Let's suppose you actually work for the CSC in real life, which is pretty serious business. Don't you think it's silly to feel bad about what some younger folk might say about an in-game environment?

Why would you two be arguing to begin with? And how come this is the only time it's been brought up?

Have you spoken to him prior to posting this? I bet you two can work this out like mature and civil adults.

Whatever you decide to do, however you feel about this I just have one piece of advice to give you,

Ready?

Don't act upon your feelings; It makes a big mess if you go about throwing back insults or destroying his things because of these arguments it will get *you* in trouble and we don't want that here in escapecraft because, well, we want everyone of you to be happy and play together without any discomfort of sort.

So what do you think buddy? Think you can both work this out civilly?
You cannot say it doesn't exist if you haven't seen it. ~Zinrius

Post by 697134002 » 10 Feb 2012, 21:55

It's an in-game thing. See his signature?
Richard Dawkins wrote:I am against religion because it teaches us to be satisfied with not understanding the world.

welwyn

Post by welwyn » 10 Feb 2012, 22:08

Lord_Mountbatten
The Future

Post by Lord_Mountbatten » 11 Feb 2012, 06:24

TheAquapunk

Post by TheAquapunk » 11 Feb 2012, 07:24

The Horrorterrors made the world while God was sleeping.

Mattybcd

Post by Mattybcd » 11 Feb 2012, 07:29

We were real friends Alanstd42 just likes to insult me at school so that made AckbarsFishstick do the same, zin it's in game, and I have never destroyed anything of his. And ya it's in game but it's not cool

Zinrius
Retired

Post by Zinrius » 11 Feb 2012, 11:35

Mattybcd wrote:We were real friends Alanstd42 just likes to insult me at school so that made AckbarsFishstick do the same, zin it's in game, and I have never destroyed anything of his. And ya it's in game but it's not cool

Ok, if this is a way of venting out your frustration then cool, that's fine. Just like I mentioned, don't do anything harmful in-game and try to work things out :)
You cannot say it doesn't exist if you haven't seen it. ~Zinrius