sorry

All other off-topic discussions go in here.
Dominikvl9965

sorry

Post by Dominikvl9965 » 20 Nov 2011, 08:06

I am realy sorry for people that i might of hurt or might of lied to but black please do not trick me like that any more because it realy hurts Dominikvl9965
It's about who your are now, that's what counts mate.
-Modocam

Lord_Mountbatten
The Future

Re: sorry

Post by Lord_Mountbatten » 20 Nov 2011, 08:27

First of all, this is an internet server/forum, you shouldn't even be on here looking for a girlfriend. When you go around asking people if they'll be your girlfriend on the internet, depending on who they are, they're not really going to respond seriously. This is one thing you cannot do. In addition, you are 10 years old, and I very much doubt your parents would appreciate it if they found out you were trying to find a girlfriend on the internet.

Secondly, you can't go around lying about all this stuff. You obviously don't work in a bank, you don't go on television, you're not 16 or whatever age you gave. Luckily we're not the kind of people who'd truly manipulate that, but if you'd done that somewhere else there is the possibility of landing yourself in real trouble. Don't they teach internet safety in your school? The one you're the smartest in? This is stuff you really ought to know by now, so read what I say carefully.

At least here all you've done is look silly. Elsewhere you could've gotten yourself in major trouble. Do not do this again.

Blackadder51
Retired

Re: sorry

Post by Blackadder51 » 20 Nov 2011, 08:28

Look I completely agree with lord in this post, and he said it much better then I ever could.

The Building of The Imperial City
| The Blackadder Booze Fund

We're in the stickiest situation since Sticky the Stick Insect got stuck on a sticky bun.
-Captain Edmund Blackadder.