Current state of Terra Subways (questions and info)

It's old but gold. If it could help you out we've probably chucked it in here.
ryn44

Current state of Terra Subways (questions and info)

Post by ryn44 » 14 Nov 2011, 19:46

Edit so important I am putting it before everything else: I am now in charge of the Terra rails project. I would like to get a sense of what everyone would want out of this. as some of you know I made a map a while back of the subway systems in terra, the most updated one is below. please tell me ASAP if I am missing a line that should be on the map if you want it on there or want it to be considered when making the new rail lines in terra.

First off I had a question about what is happening with the large central subway station at Terra spawn. I have been wanting to help with it and plot out where the lines go since I noticed it appeared. nothing has happened with it and Tulon has told me I would be able to assist, yet nothing has happened yet. Is someone still on this project or is it kinda dead?

Second I have updated my subway map with a couple updates. This is a great reference tool for newer users or people just not familiar with Terra. I have been digging and expanding and connecting lines for a while now (you'll notice I have two lines I personally made starting from my Complex in the south), these lines go out to places of interest with very little built around the stops, which is great for new users looking for land. If anyone has a line they want included on the map let me know and I will add it. also I am aware I am missing newer towns and stuff on the map.
I also plan on adding in more "middle of nowhere" type stops so that newer players can have access to more open areas in terra.

edit: also another thing I did which Tehbeard noticed today. because of the state of FortITL there is no real stop there right now (and never has had a proper stop). So I took the liberty of linking my rail system into the redline leading to Vault88. This is just temporary until all the redline stuff gets fixed (this has always been an issue), and I will then put it back the way it was and may eventually change where my "purple line" leads
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by ryn44 on 14 Nov 2011, 21:35, edited 3 times in total.

Lord_Mountbatten
The Future

Re: Current state of Terra Subways (questions and info)

Post by Lord_Mountbatten » 14 Nov 2011, 19:50

I refer you to this post: http://www.escapecraft.net/phpBB3/viewt ... 481#p77481

A new person would be required to head this project.