RockBeefchest, BigC_1 and the events team are excited to bring you a new game and event Craft Clash! on Saturday September 15th at 12:00 Server time.
CraftClash is a mix between traditional Capture the Flag and Castle Crashers style games. Two teams are given ten minutes to mine resources to build up protections for your flag and prepare your offense. At the end of the ten minutes the barrier between the two arenas is removed and the players are free to attack each others encampments. The goal is to take the colored (red/ or blue) wool flag from your opponents base and place it in your own base's Bedrock deposit area. The first team to accomplish this wins! We will make it a bracket style tournament depending on the number of teams that sign up. The winning team shall receive 1 Diamond block per person on the team.
- You are not permitted to move your own wool block except to place it back on its pedestal in the event it is recovered after being stolen by the enemy.
- No team killing! If you kill a member of your team more than three times in a round you will be removed from the game and potentially subject to further punishment by staff.
- After the match you will leave the arena at your arena exit and click the sign to clear your inventory and transport you to the start.
- All other server rules apply in regard to conduct and sportsmanship.
- There are signs that will give you armor a the starting gate and in the deathspawn room. don't forget to equip every time you are killed.
- Teams will consist of up to 5 players.
Make sure you sign up for a team below. Stragglers will be randomly assigned on the day of the contest if there are spots still remaining.