ANNOUNCING! The SkyBlock Survival Event!
The best survivor, gatherer, and builder will win Royalty Rank for a month, along with all the respect of winning a new take on an age old event!
TyrasEngineer and the Events Team will be hosting a SkyBlock Survival event on the Events Server for One hour where you have to do your best to fulfil all the requirements that are asked of you, as listed in the spoiler below. Simple? We'll let you decide on that.
To Sign Up: Leave a post in this thread with your promise that you will be there for the event. This is a Single Player event, and as such, people who do break these, will both be disqualified from the event. We have a basic setup of 15 plots, so sign up fast for the best chance to be in the event
To get to the event Server: Simply log into event.escapecraft.com
What you have to do
More Details and Rules!
- Complete as many of the achievements as you can, whilst staying alive, and within the hour.
- The Event Server will only be open for the hour, anything outside of that is considered defunct. Build fast, and Build well.
- Judges will pick the best three entries, as well as "honorable mentions" and will judge them on three things. Points Scored, Materials Gathered, and General aesthetic quality of the build, Bear in mind that while the Points Scored has a maximum of 150, the other two Catergories will have a points value of 75 each respectively, so making more than you need to look the business could be the decider between First and Second Place.
- If you are late to the build, then you will still be allowed in, but you will still only have within the allotted hour to build, added to the fact, that you will lose out on potentially up to 15 points.
- Staff for this event are: TyrasEngineer, M477h3w1012 , Steveab and Tanisjihanis
- Judges for this event are TyrasEngineer, M477h3w1012 and Steveab .
The Server will open 15 minutes before the start of the event to allow people to join and get ready.
The Events Server will be closed for judging at the end of the hour - You have ONE HOUR to do your stuff!