The fine folks at Beard-Tec invite you to participate in the grand reopening of their non-spherical testing spheres. But you won't be alone, oh no. You'll be competing against other test subjects for the grand prize, a free month of Royalty. How will you compete? Through blood sport, that's how! Each sphere will contain either items, a trap activator console or a trap itself, use these to attack your enemies and defend yourself.
The event will be held on the 19th of May at 4PM Server Time.
The cube is equipped with 10 individual player starting areas. If more than 10 players are participating, the game will be split into matches of smaller groups as appropriate; the winners of those matches will then playoff versus each other in a finals match.
- You will enter the testing spheres without anything in your inventory.
- You will not leave the starting area until the order is given. Failure to comply will mean a warning and possible disqualification.
- You may pickup items from chests inside of the spheres. These may be armour, food, or a weapon
- Trap Spheres exist; instead of a chest they have a pressure plate--just jump on the plate to trigger the trap. Traps may be in different spheres and there are different trap types: Some simply impede movement; others can kill; some change the landscape of the spheres or mobility between them.
- One life=one chance. If you die you're out.
- If you crash out, you have a minute to log back in. After that, you're out.
- If you fall out the spheres, you are out.
- All other server rules still apply: Be civil.