SMWasder: BEGONE FOUL BEATS, FOR I AM THE DJ OF THE APOCALYPSE

TheOtherStickman

Re: Three Word Story

Post by TheOtherStickman » 21 Dec 2010, 02:23

giant, rotten bratwurst.

Sti_Jo_Lew

Post by Sti_Jo_Lew » 21 Dec 2010, 02:24

Santa decided to (this could get interesting)

Spartigus

Post by Spartigus » 21 Dec 2010, 02:30

his enormous penis

( yes Sti yes )
~"And I believe, that we'll conceive, to make in Hell for us a Heaven"~

TheOtherStickman

Post by TheOtherStickman » 21 Dec 2010, 04:20

with a cactus

Buchal

Post by Buchal » 21 Dec 2010, 08:04

TheStickman wrote:with a cactus
covered in steaming

RexDark

Post by RexDark » 21 Dec 2010, 11:33

molten chocolate and
No signature here.

Buchal

Post by Buchal » 21 Dec 2010, 15:17

THE STORY SO FAR!

One fine day Sneakypie decided to build a giant statue of a Sneakypie and then he made Beltom but it exploded into a thousand moving escalators which ate some cake, which exploded too. Sneaky had no tools or pants with which to dance well with.....so he went to the bathroom on the moon where he found a golden sock and rabid rabbits, while eating a giant sack of potatoes. Meanwhile in Russia, a bear rode a unicycle into an enomous electromagnetic elephant's ear on fire, with police chasing him

because he didn't sterilize his stupendous clock of shadows. Then a huge Monster raving Looney dog decended down down from the sky and ate his coconut bra but then, Tim turned into a cow. But, on no! A flying fork spouting ridiclous euphemisms before buying biscuits, inducing incredible irritations and irritating rashes and irreversible maladies and anal seepage (which was Thinner than Sneaky's chances of becoming a monstrously small dinosaur that destroys worlds.) Meanwhile, Mighty Mice rose up against King Cool's Cotton empire, which was semingly toppled all over Snaeky's statue.

Because of this, Sneaky's socks started to get very full of cows which flew away to turnip town (which is located behind Mount Norrington). Suddenly, Sneaky started stealing some sand and making glass with his very long and furry ball of yarn. Then Blackadder thought "I should burn everything ever, even fire itself!". So she (he) went out and hosted a fancy dinner party for fancy fire but nobody came; suicide was required! But suddenly Moutbatten ate the puppies, delighting the crowd of Viking Creepers, and shouted loudly "MY PANTS HURT!"

which duly frightened Lord_Mountbatten, who leapt from the coast into a volcano and gained super powers, used to defeat the great King Flump, kicking him back in time TO THE FIFTH- century before cheese had taken over the Monocle Factory. Then the peanuts got eaten by a massive leopard equipped with a 'Flying Doom Waffle of Mass Destruction' with extra chocolate filled love slaves. Poor Peanuts! Perhaps Peter Pan poured pickled petrol proudly, popping Pike's pimple and (C-C-C-COMBO BREAKER!) [:x ]
Sir Broccoli lamented his socks stale on a Ghast, which then exploded

when a creeper covered everyone in lots of crumbly WAFFLES, BIG TASTY syrup-covered waffles and pancakes with Cho's brain seepage, which attracts zombies with bad taste and annoying chickens, ate a sandwich made of stone and obsidian topping which caused them to break their iPods filled Justin Bieber music in G Major. "Oh my ears!" the creeper said while dancing to the sound of the explosive beat and mixing his Hydralisks and Roaches deleted Blood insane monkey noses that spewed bile across the room and wear

a silly hat made of grenadesand German sputum deleted the cookie jar in the depths deleted where Ghasts roam continuously shooting fireballs, bathe in lava and run for deleted has banned pants as well as Pants on head retarded Yahtzee quotes which are awesome (although becoming passé). After the commercial we'll be back with robot unikorns and Cyborg Pandas that shoot lasers from their eyes and homing missles from their mouths. Dinner will be canceled because creepers have blown up the cake and

the muffins too. They accused GlaDOS that the cake was a lie. [img=http://half-life.wikia.com/wiki/Wheatley]Wheatly[/img] is a GlaDOS Personality Core who tries to rule the world by helping Chell? but got sapped. I have a lovely bunch of creepers that would explode simultaneously when you say "ni" while searching shrubberies. I found a shubber. Two shubbers felling a tree with the help of a trout and a bunny and an elephant and 13 cows. make a perfect on Saturday morning deleted transformed into a Typhlosion and learned nothing at all

which is sad for some reason. Moving on with the legal proceedings we would like eat more pie with some coolwhip. In the future, Marty McFly used Self Destruct. It is very effective! Opponent used potion! + 20 points were lost after drinking expired potions...should have known... The witch lied about her age, she was underage but too late C'thulhu had already risen from the cake and did ten backflips into the vegetable soup. What a mess! It got mixed in with the amazing, fantastic and completely lame carrots

that tasted like bananas of doom. Meanwhile, at the green tea factory Ninjawoman was inspecting a ninja convention. Why hold a ninja convention there?! Because ninjas love brown sneaky pie with blackberries and hint of curry. Maybe some butter on the side. But what side? The dark side. Of the moon? Play it backwards (with a spoon!). Monkeys will some in your house and dance on your laptop-pillow with StarCraft print while they throw bananas over the ainbow into the Giant electrical storm that gained more Flying purple cows

than most others. The day before was Christmas Day and my pants were banned by the pope and burned by Blackadder who was notorious for extreme pyromania and for eating all the cake that fat chicks wanted to eat but they couldn't because Balckadder did. So Black burnt the fat chicks. When he was finished burning them he burned himself and wondered why he didn't die a firey death. So he tried Meth, which didn't as well as fire, when he suddenly spontaneously combusted and burned Atlantis which made some

very nice bonfire. Which burned the whole of Central as well. Suddenly creepers....hundreds of green, explosive creepers began singing quartets. Then Ghasts flew into the lava shrieking so loud you might pity them (LOL NO). "Poor, poor Ghasts" said zombie pigs with raging voices and pointy swords, which were pointy ham flavored swords with eggs on Blackadder's big fire. Which one? You stopped making sense recently. One day......in the future...Commander Video saved 5 dollars on bananas and everything else in the store, was strucken by my enormous penis which is imaginary, only to those who think that ninjas try to eat the sausage that transformed into giant, rotten bratwurst. Santa decided to, with a cactus covered in steaming molten chocolate and

Sti_Jo_Lew

Post by Sti_Jo_Lew » 21 Dec 2010, 15:23

This is the best example of literature ever conceived! Sorry had to. Continue on with the story.

Buchal

Post by Buchal » 21 Dec 2010, 15:25

Sti_Jo_Lew wrote:This is the best example of literature ever conceived! Sorry had to. Continue on with the story.
I know right. The plot is structured so well! Anyways!

cold baby tears

RexDark

Post by RexDark » 21 Dec 2010, 18:57

with a hint
No signature here.

TheOtherStickman

Post by TheOtherStickman » 21 Dec 2010, 19:28

of fresh nutmeg.

RexDark