The Prophecy of Escapecraft - Y u so new post?

A place for silliness and shenanigans.

Story, or Game?

Story
36%
Game
64%

Total votes: 66

Iron_Fang
Retired

Re: The Prophecy of Escapecraft

Post by Iron_Fang » 07 Dec 2012, 12:00

It has died for longer than this, the defib is defiantly recharging

LS13
Retired

Post by LS13 » 07 Dec 2012, 23:27

OI! IM DYING FROM WITHDRAWAL! I NEEEED MOOOOORE!
Daemon wrote:I'm going to draw the fuck out of this egg.

Invunarble
Site Contributor

Post by Invunarble » 08 Dec 2012, 14:05

LS13 wrote:OI! IM DYING FROM WITHDRAWAL! I NEEEED MOOOOORE!
"The roses are red, but Invunarble is blue. Hit him with a puma." - Vallorn
"Baked fucking potato" - Lord Mountbatten, 2014

Skunk_Giant
Retired

Post by Skunk_Giant » 08 Dec 2012, 20:27

"Random, you're out," a guard yelled. "At least for now, you treasonous Griefer."
Random leaped to his feet. "Out? What? Why?"
"Because you didn't do it," the guard explained, opening the cell door and pulling the prisoner out. As Random followed the guard through the prison, slightly confused, he noticed a scared looking Derek being pushed the other way. "Derek..." he whispered. "Oh no..."

"Where the hell is Itchy?" Aeroeng cried.
"Aeroeng, I see the boat!" Collin yelled. "But Itchy isn't with it!" He swore and looked around for a moment. A cannon fired into the ground nearby, knocking Sti off his feet and sending him flying into a wall. "Aeroeng, get to the boat! Make sure it's ready to go! I'll grab Sti!"
"We can't leave Itchy!"
"We have to! Whoever these guys are, they're going to kill us if we don't go now!" Collin yelled, picking a hazy Sti up.
"And they'll kill Itchy if we leave him!" Aeroeng yelled back.
"Collin?" a voice yelled out.
"Itchy?" Aeroeng replied, turning excitedly.
"Collin!" The voice yelled again. In the distance, a figure rushed towards the group.
"Acro? What are you doing here?"
"I'd ask you the same question, but we don't really have time!" he yelled as a cannon shot flew over his head. "We need to get out of here!"
Collin carried Sti to the boat that Aeroeng was preparing and lay him down on it. "Aero, Acro, get in!"
Acro did as he was told and began untying the boat from the docks. Collin went to get in but noticed Aero waiting.
"Aeroeng, we don't have time for this! In the boat, now!"
"I wont leave Itchy!"
"Itchy is lost! We can't find him! It's not possible! We'll come back for him when we can, but right now, he's on his own! I'm sorry."
Aero took one final look around. "I'm sorry, Itchy." With that, he stepped onto the boat, and watched as the docks grew further away, and the cannon firing continued.

"Follow me," Zin whispered to Wel, crawling towards the door. He looked back to Welwyn. "Ready?"
"Ready."
Zin pushed his arm forward and violently pulled it back, pulling a small part of the roof of the hallway down outside the office, crushing three of the zombies. "Go!"
Welwyn leaped up onto the rubble, using his remaining strength to hold off the zombies. Only now did he see the true carnage. A battle was being waged around the base, hundreds, thousands, perhaps, of zombies against the small Seahaven Army. Had they been lured here by an enemy? By the Escapians? A horrible thought struck Welwyn. The nuke. "Alright, you've got a clear path, Zin!" he yelled.
Zin flew up to the top of the rubble and headed towards the nearest weapons storeroom. He landed and quickly grabbed two swords, two bows and as many arrows as he could before returning to Welwyn. "Alright, we find LS and then we start evacuating, right?"
"Slight change of plans, Zin," Wel began, firing an arrow into the head of a nearby zombie. "There's something else, top priority. I need to deal with it. You go find LS. I'll come help soon."
"We don't have time, Welwyn!"
"Go! Find LS and get ready to leave! Quickly!"

In the distance, where the ice broke and the water began, a man watched silently. He could not see Welwyn jump into the horde rather than fly. He could not see the Leader fight the beasts hand to hand rather than use his power against them. And so, he could not wonder why. Instead, he simply watched as the base was overrun by the horde.
Silently, he turned and walked back to the camp site, where a bearded man sat waiting.
"It's another horde. This one's far bigger than any others we've seen, and far more dangerous."
The bearded man nodded. "Take the ship. Alert the other Agents. Suggest they divert Teams Two, Three, Four and Five here. Explain the situation."

LS awoke groggily. He slowly raised his head and watched as the ground moved below him... No... he was moving. He was being dragged. He quickly pulled against his capturer, before leaping up to fly... but he couldn't. His power was drained.
"Not this time, Leader," the man dragging him uttered. "Not this time."
"You Griefers don't get it, do you?" LS yelled. "You can't win this battle! You're a group of unorganised lunatics! Nothing more than petty terrorists! We are an Empire. We aren't alone! The other empires of Craftmine will stand by us!"
"Griefers? What a term," the man replied. "You're wrong about two things, Leader. One, we aren't Griefers. Two, the other empires of Craftmine wont stand by you at all. Not for long anyway. Each empire is slowly being crippled, just as Escapia is. Soon, Craftmine will fall," the man spat before picking LS up and throwing him onto the deck of a ship. "But not before Escapia."

Foxes silently crept up to where the two men continued talking. She took a deep breath, and launched herself at the first one, knocking him out, leaving just the higher-ranking man.
"What's the plan?" she asked with a smirk, pushing him to the ground.
"What are you talking about?" he asked, shocked.
"What's going?" Foxes demanded. "You've got a small army here, you're talking about some Team Two. I get the feeling you're here for Escapia."
The man chuckled. "You fool. Don't flatter yourselves. We don't care about Escapia..." he thought for a moment. "But if it's in our way, we wont hesitate to crush it."
Foxes prepared to demand more information, but stopped herself when something cold pushed up against her neck. A sword waited dangerously close to the skin. Carefully, she let go of the man and stood, hands up.
The man stood up next and nodded in thanks to the solider who held Foxes. "Now, I think you're a bit of a threat. the Escapian Empire could really cause us some issues if they were to find us here. So why don't you follow my friend here? He'll give you a place to stay. We'll work out what to do with you from there."

"Inv!" Random yelled. "What's going on?"
Invun turned to see his friend rushing into his house. "You're out!" he turned to Vallorn. "You kept your promise then."
"Yes, but at a price."
Random nodded. "Derek. We have to get him out of there."
"Wait a minute," Inv turned between the two. "Derek? What are you talking about?"
"I needed to make a trade," Vallorn sighed. "It was Derek or Random, and Derek was the one who broke the rules."
"So... you agreed to have him locked away for Random? That was the price?" Inv asked.
"That, and Random's trial. He'll need to face another trial for treason."
"So he might be put back in jail?" Inv asked, horrified.
Vallorn nodded grimly.
"Then we have to do something!" Inv cried.
"I'll face my trial," Random said. "It's the only option."
"Not the only one..." Inv mused. "Hear me out."

Louis sighed as the door shut behind him, a second figure stepping in behind him.
"We're losing," he uttered as Wokka stood next to him, staring out over the Empire.
"How can we be losing when there isn't a war to lose?" Wokka asked.
Mountbatten turned to him. "We need to tell them eventually. People are getting suspicious."
"So now you care?" Wokka turned to face Mountbatten. "You didn't seem to care about suspicion before."
"That was different. That was necessary."
"May I remind you that your secrets have already resulted in the arrest of multiple Escapians, the complete destruction of a prospering town, the banishment of an undercover CUT Agent, the resignation of our King! Need I say more?"
"I know what I've done, Wokka, and had I another chance, I would do everything the same, but this time is different. This time, our secrets need to be public."
"This time, our secrets can do no such thing!" Wokka replied. "We've risked so much, lost so much because of YOUR secrets. We're being destroyed here! If we're going to lie, then we have to go on till the end. It's all or nothing, Mountbatten. We can't tell the people now! Now, of all times, our secrets are most necessary. If people knew what was going on, if people knew just how serious the acquiring of Seahaven was, our Empire would be thrown into a state of panic!"
"Then throw them into panic," Mountbatten replied. "Let them see that they can't live without us. Let the anarchists rise up, and let everyone see them fall."
"At what cost, Mountbatten?" Wokka asked. "At the cost of an Empire?"
"Perhaps the anarchists could survive," a voice came from behind the two. "Perhaps, with a strong enough leader, they could win the war..." The voice stepped out of the shadows and made itself clear.

Inv, Random and Vall
a) Break Derek out of Prison
b) Hide Random
c) Break Derek out of Prison AND Hide Random
d) Break Derek out of Prison and go on the Run
e) Go on the run with Random
Oh hey, I have a signature now! 26/07/11

haxxorzd00d wrote:Keep talking, Skunk. Everybody likes you and you're stunningly handsome.

Invunarble
Site Contributor

Post by Invunarble » 08 Dec 2012, 20:52

I'll pick C) :D let's cause a jailbreak!

ItchyNL
Wabbit Killa

Post by ItchyNL » 08 Dec 2012, 21:10

I'm getting curious about what has happend to me

Leaver dea as slaef

aeroeng15
Retired

Post by aeroeng15 » 08 Dec 2012, 23:04

Itchy! :cry:

Sti_Jo_Lew

Post by Sti_Jo_Lew » 08 Dec 2012, 23:44

Of course I have to be lame and get knocked out from a stupid cannonball. :lol:
SMWasder: BEGONE FOUL BEATS, FOR I AM THE DJ OF THE APOCALYPSE

LS13
Retired

Post by LS13 » 09 Dec 2012, 00:18

But that's not possible! I'm not just a Leader, I'm a god! How does someone take/repress a god's abilities?!

random980

Post by random980 » 09 Dec 2012, 02:40

f) Don't run or hide and don't be stupid enough to try and brake Derek out.
I will stand trial and i will be proven innocent of any crime and here's why.

How can several CUT agents be arrested for treason when they accessed their own files, sure we 'weren't meant to' look at them but we were doing our job, ensuring the safety and protection of Escapia. (well one half of our job, the other half being money gain which is easily done from CUT's position over the empire) And why is it that CUT hides secrets from itself anyway? From its own employees? No wonder Mount is so stressed over poor work performance, i mean how do you expect to run a corporation when you wont tell your staff what's going on? So is it really treason if i was just trying to figure out what was going on so i could work for CUT and the Escapian Empire more efficiently? Is it really treason if i just wanted help my empire? *wipes patriotic tear from eye* ;)
In the mean time im going to mine for diamonds, because hey if this doesnt work there's always bribery, especially when it comes to Mountbatten and CUT.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XfR9iY5y94s
Eekum Bokum
Sti_Jo_Lew wrote:Random just won the thread. We should all just give up.

Invunarble
Site Contributor

Post by Invunarble » 09 Dec 2012, 02:58

random980 wrote:f) Don't run or hide and don't be stupid enough to try and brake Derek out.
Orrrrrrrrrrrrrr... that.

Skunk_Giant
Retired

Post by Skunk_Giant » 09 Dec 2012, 03:15

Alright, f) let Random make a patriotic speech. :P

haxxorzd00d wrote:Keep talking, Skunk. Everybody likes you and you're stunningly handsome.

Spyboticsguy

Post by Spyboticsguy » 11 Dec 2012, 16:34

I HUNGER FOR JUSTICE AGAIN.

random980

Post by random980 » 12 Dec 2012, 08:29

Invunarble wrote:
random980 wrote:f) Don't run or hide and don't be stupid enough to try and brake Derek out.
Orrrrrrrrrrrrrr... that.
Skunk_Giant wrote:Alright, f) let Random make a patriotic speech. :P
This makes me happy :D
Skunk, dont forget to add a slow camera zoom to my face when i make the speech!
Also Invun, for full effect im going to need you to wipe a patriotic tear of sympathy for me at the end of the speech :P
Eekum Bokum

Invunarble
Site Contributor

Post by Invunarble » 12 Dec 2012, 14:47

random980 wrote:Also Invun, for full effect im going to need you to wipe a patriotic tear of sympathy for me at the end of the speech :P
Instead, I volunteer to dump a gallon full of patriotic tear water on your head. Hopefully that should do the trick.

tanisjihanis
Retired

Post by tanisjihanis » 16 Dec 2012, 19:05

Excellent. This continues. I look forward to more.
C. S. Lewis wrote:-When we become adults, we must put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up
-To truly own something one must be capable of giving it away

random980

Post by random980 » 02 Jan 2013, 05:52

Damn it Skunk!
Get off yo ass and write moar! The gods demand it! :O
Eekum Bokum

LS13
Retired

Post by LS13 » 02 Jan 2013, 13:23

Skunk, want me to type up the chapter you gave me?

Invunarble
Site Contributor

Post by Invunarble » 02 Jan 2013, 15:25

SKUUUUUUUUUUUNK!

Skunk_Giant
Retired

Post by Skunk_Giant » 02 Jan 2013, 17:24

Skunk is on vacation. Skunk gets lazeh on vacation. Skunk wishes to apologise.

HOWEVER
As you may have noticed, LS mentioned a chapter I gave him 2 posts up. I wont ask him to type that up, because it would be boring as hell, but if anyone wants to take the treacherous journey to wherever LS is when he's online at some point, and if LS is happy to lend it, there's a book I gave him for Christmas. It's a short story, and LS is the only main Escapian in it, but it might satisfy you while I'm away. :P
Also, while it's not absolutely imperative to read to understand the plot, it will hint at some things to happen. It will also likely confuse you, as I'm very vague on purpose. :lol:

Anyway, I'll still try and get off my lazy ass and write sometime soon, but don't be surprised if I don't write anything until I get back to Aussieland (in about 2 weeks).

LS13
Retired

Post by LS13 » 02 Jan 2013, 20:13

I figured out how t make copies :D

Skunk_Giant
Retired

Post by Skunk_Giant » 06 Jan 2013, 16:45

As Welwyn travelled through the facilitiy, everything seemed to happen around him. It was as if he weren't there. As if he was just a fly, travelling through the chaos. The horde had officially taken over the factory. He finally reached the warehouse that was storing the nuclear device, only to find the locked doors on the ground. Someone had used TNT to break in... A zombie couldn't have done that. Was the Seahaven Army under attack already? It couldn't be the Escapians... could it?
He pushed the thoughts from his mind and rushed into the warehouse. A few minutes later, he reached it. The holding area for the nuclear device. But he wasn't the first one there.
"Quickly, we don't have much time!" a voice called throughout the room. A man pushed away at buttons while being ordered by his superior.
"Done, Sir. Team One should be clear of the area by now. Ready to activate it when you are."
"NO!" Welwyn yelled, readying his bow with an arrow aimed at the superior. "Put your hands up!"
The two men sighed and did as they were told.
"Now state your names! Why are you here?" Welwyn yelled. "Why are you attacking us?"
"Attacking you? My dear friend, we're not here to attack you. These zombies, they were not our doing."
"Then who's were they? How'd they all get here?"
"Well, the zombie sightings have increased recently. It could be natural..." The superior thought for a moment. "But no, I suspect this is no coincidence. I suspect the perpetrators would be... Well, there's one of them, most likely," he said, nodding to a dead body behind him. "The fool tried to attack us."
Welwyn eyed the body. It wasn't a member of the Seahaven Army. "If you aren't attacking us, would you care to explain why you're about to activate this nuke?" He asked.
"To take down the horde, of course. My friend, I understand this is your army. I understand that your friends, that people you've fought along are dying here, and that before the day is done, many more will, but you have to put that behind you. I will aid you in your evacuations, but this facility must be blown up. There are countless zombies here, and they're too much of a threat to the rest of Craftmine. If we active the nuke right here, right now, we can stop the otherwise inevitable destruction of Craftmine. Well, we can postpone it at the least."
"No. Step away from the nuke. Now."
"This isn't a request, Sir. I've been tasked with activating this nuke, and activate it I shall."
"Tasked? By who?"
"My organisation. I'm an Agent, SuperGlitch. I used to live in Escapia, if that adds to my credibility at all."
"Considering what they did to Seahaven, no. But continue."
SuperGlitch cleared his throat. "There's not much more to say. Our organisation's primary objective is to clear Craftmine of any threat by the Creatures. Our Agents are trained to fight all of Craftmine's Creatures, and we've been especially hard at work ever since the increased sighting of zombies."
"This organisation... Who leads it?"
"I can't reveal that information."
"You're about to activate a nuclear device in my facility, and you wont tell me who put you up to it?"
"If it adds to the credibility, our organisation is working with Mojang."
"It does not. Tell me who leads the organisation, or I put an arrow in both your head and the other guy's."
"It's not that simple, I'm afraid. You see, I don't know who the head of our organisation is. Very few do."
Welwyn lowered his bow and leaned against the warehouse walls. "This... isn't fair," he whispered.
"I'm sorry, but we have to leave now," Glitch said. He turned to his assistant. "Activate it."
The other Agent nodded and did as he was told.
Glitch approached Welwyn. "The timer's set. We don't have long."
"It's not fair," he repeated. "They took our town. They burnt it. Burn it to the ground... And they continue living happy lives. Meanwhile, we pull together. We watch our town burn, but we still stay strong and promise ourselves vengence. We build an army. And for what? For some bloody horde of zombies to run through and for some Agents who think they're Craftmine's superheroes to blow up everything. Those soldiers are probably being celebrated as heroes back in Escapia as we speak!"
Glitch shook his head. "Our Agents have been... well, to put it realistically, spying on you and your army, and I know you've spoken to Zinrius. The real Zinrius. You know the truth. This isn't an unfair world, Welwyn. You can leave with us. You can leave now. You can return to Escapia. They know it was a misunderstanding. As far as I know, they don't know about this facility either. It can remain a secret. They don't need to know you were planning to retaliate. Just leave now, Welwyn."
Welwyn nodded. "Alright... Where's LS?"
"Who?"
"LS13. I assume it was your guys that took him."
Glitch sighed. "I'm sorry Welwyn. I don't know what you're talking about. We need to go."

"LS?" Zin called out, searching desperately. "LS! Where the hell are you?"
"Zinrius!" Welwyn cried from behind him. LS turned to see Welwyn accompanined by two unfamiliar men.
"I can't find him, Wel! Someone's taken him, and I can't see them! We've... we've lost him!"
"Zinrius, we need to go. The nuke... it's-"
"Nuke? What nuke?"
Welwyn sighed. "We were-"
"Jesus! You were holding a nuke here? You were planning to nuke Escapia?"
"It was a worst case sce-"
"Damn it Wel! Worst case scenario? A nuke should be no-case-scenario. Do you know the damage a nuke could do?"
"Of course I do! And if I didn't, I'd find out soon. It's been activated."
Zin stepped back. "What? Activated? Here?"
One of the men with Welwyn stepped forward. "Agent SuperGlitch," he introduced himself. "I'm afraid it was the only choice. We're just lucky there happened to be a nuke here, otherwise, the horde would have gotten away."
"We have to deactivate it!" Zin yelled.
"I'm afraid that would be counter-productive," Glitch replied. "This nuke is a good thing, Zinrius."
"A good thing? My friend is in that mess! An Escapian Leader! He's in the chaos, and he's going to get wiped out by the blast. How is that a good thing?"
Gitch sighed. "I'm sorry for your loss."
"He isn't lost yet," Zin spat, before turning around, and rushing back into the chaotic facility in search of his friend.

"I never saw him after that..." Welwyn whispered.
Haxx listened intently. "And these Agents? Where did they go?"
"They dropped me off near Futuria. Glitch said he had some work to do nearby and left. The other Agent went with him."
"You know it's going to be a difficult story to sell. With the real Zinrius dead, the fake Zinrius dead, there isn't a lot of evidence. Besides, even if you could convince the Empire that your story's true, they wont take kindly to the fact that you were preparing an army and a nuke for revenge," Haxx explained. "But stranger things have happened, I'll admit. For now, I'd suggest you stay in hiding. Officially, this conversation never happened. I can't know you're here, since you'll still be seen as an enemy of Escapia for now. I can only know that you haven't been sighted since the attack on Seahaven."
Welwyn nodded and stood up to leave Haxx's office.
"And Welwyn... I suppose you haven't heard any news on LS13's whereabouts since he was taken either."
Wel shook his head.

"Sneaky... are you sure this is a good idea?" Wokka asked.
"As much as I hate to say it, it sounds like the best logical choice," Mountbatten said. "Think about it... Times were good before Sneaky resigned. Well, at least to the public, they seemed good. Of course, we had Proz and the Griefers to deal with, but barely anyone knew about that. The people trust Sneaky. Who better to lead a rebellion against Escapia than the King himself?"
"Exactly," Sneaky stepped in. "The way I see it, you're looking at two options. One, you let the anarchists gain some power. Let people rebel against the Escapian Empire, and let the Empire collapse. Then watch as the rebels fail to pick up the pieces. The ultimate result? The fall of Escapia. Option two, you let the anarchists rise up behind someone working with you. You let me lead the rebels. We stage a rebellion where the two of you are 'overthrown'. Then, we rebuild the Empire. We start fresh. The result? Escapia falls, and rises again, this time, nearly established. I lead the new Empire, and people trust it. They don't know of anymore secrets. We have a blank slate."
"So we build an Empire that people trust, and we build it on a lie?" Wokka asked.
"Precisely," Sneaky said grimly. "The three of us are the only ones that know the truth about what happened that night with Proz and the VCLB. The three of us are the only ones that know I resigned out of necessity. If we go through with this, the three of us can be the only ones that know the truth again."
"But what about the other Leaders? The CUT Agents? What about those that oppose the rebellion?" Wokka asked. "What happens to them when the Empire 'collapses'? What will the rebellion hold for them?"
"None will oppose the rebellion," Mountbatten whispered. "It can only work if we make them want a rebellion. We need to make the people want a change of power. We need to make the Leaders themselves back the rebellion up."
Sneaky nodded.
"I see..." Wokka whispered. "We'll get back to you, Sneaky. I'm not sure I want to take such a drastic step just yet."
"But you must admit, something must be done," Sneaky said. "I expect to hear from you soon."
When Sneaky was gone, Mountbatten turned to Wokka. "He's right, you know. Something has to be done... And to be honest, this sounds like with enough planning... It could work."
"I know. Of course I know... But I just wonder one thing."
"And that is?"
"What does this new Empire hold for us?"

Christmas Day
Sneaky sighed and answered the door. It was Haxx. "Yep, I know, I'm almost ready."
"The trial wont be waiting for you, Sneaky," Haxx said, wiping his boots on the door mat. "You sure you want to go?"
"I like Random. I don't know him well, but he seems... nice enough. I want to see his trial."
Haxx nodded and shut the door behind him. "What about your brother? You heard about that, right?" he asked. "Him showing up on a boat with Aero, Sti and Acrobot. I bet that'll be an interesting story to hear. Sti's been taken into custody after being confirmed as being present at the battle of Seahaven. Aero's being questioned about his partner, Itchy's whereabouts, and Acro's probably going to be questioned about... well everything. Most thought he was dead when we left Old Central. As for your brother, I'm sure he's looking forward to seeing you again."
"Yes... I plan to visit him after the trial. Shall we go?"
Haxx nodded and opened the door, to find Mountbatten, just about to knock. "Haxx... Good to see you."
"Mountbatten? What are you doing here? Shouldn't you be on your way to the trial?"
"I was..." he looked to Sneaky. "Sneaky, can I have a word? I've spoken with Wokka. We've given some thought to your... offer."

Invunarble
Site Contributor

Post by Invunarble » 06 Jan 2013, 17:23

Kill ALL the zinriuses!

Sti_Jo_Lew

Post by Sti_Jo_Lew » 06 Jan 2013, 22:30

Wow, I REALLY need to go back and reread all of this. Forgot completely I was at the Seahaven thing.
SMWasder: BEGONE FOUL BEATS, FOR I AM THE DJ OF THE APOCALYPSE

LS13
Retired

Post by LS13 » 07 Jan 2013, 01:20

Summary of what happens in the chapter I have that came before this: I'm captured by unidentified people who somehow drain my powers, but I'm still super strong and awesome with a bow so I manage to fight off enemies and escape, upon which I see the crater that used to be Seahaven. After I see that I decide to go home to Escapia, and then I realize it's Christmas and I'm like merry terrible Christmas fml basically.

Invunarble
Site Contributor

Post by Invunarble » 07 Jan 2013, 17:58

lol seahaven

The tekkit army ain't got nothing on InvunIndustries!

Someguy42

Post by Someguy42 » 12 Jan 2013, 05:24

And so Stalke was for ever forgotten. He simply vanished out of existence. Poof!

Iron_Fang
Retired

Post by Iron_Fang » 12 Jan 2013, 06:32

Stalke wrote:And so Stalke was for ever forgotten. He simply vanished out of existence. Poof!
You stalke in the shadows XD

Skunk_Giant
Retired

Post by Skunk_Giant » 12 Jan 2013, 07:32

Stalke wrote:And so Stalke was for ever forgotten. He simply vanished out of existence. Poof!
Don't worry Stalke, you weren't forgotten. You'll appear soon. :D

Invunarble
Site Contributor

Post by Invunarble » 12 Jan 2013, 13:51

y r u stalkeing me stalke srsly stahp that it's creepy! :o