The Prophecy of Escapecraft - Y u so new post?

A place for silliness and shenanigans.

Story, or Game?

Story
36%
Game
64%

Total votes: 66

Sti_Jo_Lew

Re: The Prophecy of Escapecraft

Post by Sti_Jo_Lew » 06 Jun 2012, 02:15

697 being a criminal seems oddly fitting.
SMWasder: BEGONE FOUL BEATS, FOR I AM THE DJ OF THE APOCALYPSE

Skunk_Giant
Retired

Post by Skunk_Giant » 06 Jun 2012, 07:03

"According to Will and the other witnesses, the portal came up through the ground and tore up the path. Within about ten seconds, three Griefers appeared through it and attacked nearby people. We managed to capture one, but the others quickly escaped back through the portal." Wokka looked grimly over Escapia's Leaders and Mentors. "You've all been given your schedules. I ask that you stay on patrol throughout the night until we can assemble better defense plans. The Nether's fast travelling abilities have done us well. We've found new materials, even the new lands of Borjan through them... but they can be used against us too. I am giving the order for any armed groups found in the Nether to be captured immediately. Good luck."
With that, the Leaders and Mentors of Escapia proceeded to their positions in the Nether.
In the back of his mind, Tanis knew it would be a long night...

Dominik pushed his axe forward, cutting straight through the tree. It fell with a thump dangerously close to Matthew.
"This wood won't be useful in the battle," Matt stated, trying to start a conversation.
"Battle? What battle?"
"The battle everyone's talking about... There's a rumour that the Griefers are preparing a full on attack. Wood will be their first target. It's easy to burn, and it makes up a lot of the Escapian Empire."
"Then why are you out here cutting trees down, Matt?" Dominik asked with a smile.
"I'm using it for tools. I'm going to be ready when they attack. Between now and the battle, I'll be solely building up my own personal army. You start with wood, and you use the wood to get stone. You use the stone to get iron. Ultimately, you have weapons, and you pay people with them to fight by your side. Preparation is essential, Dominik."
"You don't trust the Escapian Empire to protect us, Matt?"
"I trust that they'll do all they can... but they're worried too. They need all the help they can get."
Dominik thought for a moment, thrusting his axe into the next tree. "So they might even be... willing to pay for that help?"
Matt shrugged. "I suppose... but I doubt anyone would be thinking of that now."
But it was too late. Dominik had stopped listening. Now, he could only think of war. Specifically, that war wasn't always that bad...

"Again. Again you have failed me," Lord Mountbatten yelled.
The entire CUT lobby turned in shock at the sudden explosive voice. "Louis... It's not their fault... it's mine."
He turned to see his small, shy secretary, Linda looking up at him nervously. "What do you mean? What did you do?" he bellowed.
"Well... it's just that, we've all been so busy recently with the security of Borjan and the Griefer attacks... We just forgot about what's important, I guess."
"FORGOT ABOUT WHAT'S IMPORTANT? The safety of the Escapian Empire is what's important!"
Linda shuddered along with the rest of the office. "Well... we didn't think you'd do anything drastic..."
"Drastic? I'll show you drastic!" Louis screamed, towering over the CUT agents. "I am tired of this! This foolish behaviour."
"Just don't hurt the civilians! Don't hurt anyone, Louis, please!"
"Excuse me?" Lord asked, showing anger, but feeling confusion now.
"Well..." Linda muttered quietly, "you said that the safety of the Escapian Empire was at risk..."
"And you thought I was the danger to it? ME? THE GUY IN CHARGE OF CUT?"
"Well... who else would be?"
"The Griefers, Linda! THE ENEMY! THE PEOPLE THAT INVADED ESCAPIA ON YOUR WATCH!"
Linda stopped, staring at Louis. Then, she began to chuckle.
It started off quietly, but the chuckle quickly spread into a laugh across the entire lobby. "Oh... Louis... We thought..."
"You thought what?"
"We thought you were angry that we didn't plan a surprise party for you this year..." Linda muttered, embarrassed. Louis glared at Linda for what seemed like hours. Finally, she spoke. "I'll get back to work then," she whispered.
Derek approached Louis slowly. "Sir, if it makes you feel any better... I remembered your birthday... Don't worry, I've got a present ready."
"DEREK, NOW IS NOT A GOOD TIME! JUST CALL ME IF SOMETHING HAPPENS!"

Skunk walked silently, LS13 and Afly beside him. He felt safe with them.
He had worked with them before, and he knew they'd have his back.
They held their swords steadily, keeping an eye out for any Griefers or creatures of the Nether. It was all going well... That is, until they heard the scream.

Afly and LS13
a) Run towards the scream, ready to fight.
b) Stay back in your patrol position.

Iron and Tanis walked slowly through the reddish air. Above them, the cry of a far off Ghast echoed.
"Wait," Tanis held Iron back. "What's that?"
Iron looked into the distance, noticing two figures making their ways towards them holding swords. As the two drew closer, Iron realised that they were Zombie Pigmen, and there was seven of them. He walked towards them casually. They were known to be peaceful unless provoked, and as far as he knew, neither he or Tanis had done anything to provoke them.
Or had they? Within seconds, the Pigmen were running towards the Mentor and Leader, weapons raised.
"What... what do we do?" Iron asked desperately.

Iron and Tanis
a) Fight the Pigmen!
b) Don't fight them! They might not have any intention of harming you...

Spy turned suddenly, hearing the scream. It was a wordless scream, but one for help nevertheless. Had it been human? He couldn't remember... He couldn't even remember if it had been male or female.
But his post was here. He had no choice. He had orders to remain on patrol... Somebody nearby would help the screaming being... Wouldn't they?

Spy
a) Move towards the scream.
b) Stay at your post.

Louis woke with a start, a buzzing repeating over and over. He turned to the screen in his office which notified him that he had a new message. He clicked it, stopping the buzzing, and read. It was high priority from the office of CUT. Had the Griefers attacked already? With anxiety, he clicked open the message.

"DEREK! HOW MANY TIMES HAVE I TOLD YOU? No, I do not want to visit you on Farmville! Stop marking those emails as high priority!"
Oh hey, I have a signature now! 26/07/11

haxxorzd00d wrote:Keep talking, Skunk. Everybody likes you and you're stunningly handsome.

Dominikvl9965

Post by Dominikvl9965 » 06 Jun 2012, 07:11

YAY i am included! Please let me stay in the story!
It's about who your are now, that's what counts mate.
-Modocam

BlackKnight
Puzzle Master

Post by BlackKnight » 06 Jun 2012, 07:34

God damn Derek is hilarious. Great work as always Skunk.
"Maybe God or fate or nature or random chance put your life on hard mode... Who gives a shit... Beat the game anyway" ~Boogie2988

random980

Post by random980 » 06 Jun 2012, 10:06

hehehe, Derek you moron.
Borjan was found through the Nether? That was actually a good idea. As usual Skunk, nice work!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XfR9iY5y94s
Eekum Bokum
Sti_Jo_Lew wrote:Random just won the thread. We should all just give up.

Wildwill002

Post by Wildwill002 » 06 Jun 2012, 10:12

Love it :D
Spoiler! :

Code: Select all

,             ,
           / '.         .' \
          /    '.     .'    \
           '-._  '. .'  _.-'
               '-. ; .-'
              _.-;(_);-._
          _.-'   .'_'.   '-._
          \    .'/[+]\'.    /
           \_.' /     \ '._/
                |  _  |
                | [_] |
               /III III\
               `"""""""`

Spyboticsguy

Post by Spyboticsguy » 06 Jun 2012, 20:35

I'll stay at my post.

LS13
Retired

Post by LS13 » 06 Jun 2012, 22:30

Stay back in patrol position (i suck with swords, if its a trap id die >.>)
Daemon wrote:I'm going to draw the fuck out of this egg.

Skunk_Giant
Retired

Post by Skunk_Giant » 07 Jun 2012, 01:39

Just realised Afly never asked for choices, so I wont wait around for him. Just Iron and Tanis now.

haxxorzd00d wrote:Keep talking, Skunk. Everybody likes you and you're stunningly handsome.

Iron_Fang
Retired

Post by Iron_Fang » 07 Jun 2012, 04:19

I want choices :)

Skunk_Giant
Retired

Post by Skunk_Giant » 07 Jun 2012, 05:27

You have one! XD

Iron_Fang
Retired

Post by Iron_Fang » 07 Jun 2012, 06:50

A. FIGHT TO THE LAST MAN! *draws frost blade

Sti_Jo_Lew

Post by Sti_Jo_Lew » 07 Jun 2012, 08:05

There's no such thing as Ice Aspect silly. :D

Wildwill002

Post by Wildwill002 » 07 Jun 2012, 08:07

He accidently left the sword in the freezer overnight
Spoiler! :

,             ,
           / '.         .' \
          /    '.     .'    \
           '-._  '. .'  _.-'
               '-. ; .-'
              _.-;(_);-._
          _.-'   .'_'.   '-._
          \    .'/[+]\'.    /
           \_.' /     \ '._/
                |  _  |
                | [_] |
               /III III\
               `"""""""`

Iron_Fang
Retired

Post by Iron_Fang » 07 Jun 2012, 13:24

"A Frost Blade is a master-crafted melee weapon in the form of a sword, axe, Chainsword or any other type of bladed close combat weapon that is used exclusively by the warriors of the Space Wolves Chapter of Space Marines and is equivalent in many ways to a Power Weapon of similar design. Each Frost Blade and Frost Axe is considered amongst the most prized weapons of the Chapter and is crafted by a master Iron Priest. Many Frost Blades use the diamond-hard fangs of the Fenrisian Ice Kraken for their chainsaw-like blades. Frost Axes are sometimes crafted from energised diamond which then makes them appear to be cut from a single block of solid ice."

Wildwill002

Post by Wildwill002 » 07 Jun 2012, 13:29

See! Freezer! Told ya
Spoiler! :

,             ,
           / '.         .' \
          /    '.     .'    \
           '-._  '. .'  _.-'
               '-. ; .-'
              _.-;(_);-._
          _.-'   .'_'.   '-._
          \    .'/[+]\'.    /
           \_.' /     \ '._/
                |  _  |
                | [_] |
               /III III\
               `"""""""`

vallorn

Post by vallorn » 07 Jun 2012, 14:43

I require including.

especially with these new abilities :twisted:
Lord_Mountbatten wrote:I didn't quite hear you over the sound of my eyebrow shooting into the sky.
OI YOU!
YES YOU!
WE HAVE A STEAM COMMUNITY GROUP!
JOIN US AND ADD PEOPLE FOR FUN TIMES!

CUT: Baldrick

Sti_Jo_Lew

Post by Sti_Jo_Lew » 07 Jun 2012, 16:50

Even MAOR lava!

Someguy42

Post by Someguy42 » 08 Jun 2012, 05:19

Need more choices and more pew pew.

tanisjihanis
Retired

Post by tanisjihanis » 08 Jun 2012, 08:43

I will fight with whatever tree/nature powers I may or may not have :P
C. S. Lewis wrote:-When we become adults, we must put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up
-To truly own something one must be capable of giving it away

TyrasEngineer
Escapecraft Head

Post by TyrasEngineer » 09 Jun 2012, 05:18

Mentioned this in-game to you, Skunk, but if possible I'd like to join in on this. It looks fun!
"My ship! My booty! My collection of autographed sextants! All gone!"
-Guybrush Threepwood
"I'm the pizza delivery dude! The dude with the food!"
-Pepper Roni

Skunk_Giant
Retired

Post by Skunk_Giant » 10 Jun 2012, 00:20

Iron unsheathed his blade, ready to fight. He charged forward and forced his blade into the chest of a Pigman.
Tanis leaped into the sky and flew around the six remaining Pigmen.
At Iron's act of aggression, the Pigmen turned growing angrier. Two leaped onto Iron, forcing him to the ground while the remaining four climbed to higher ground in attempts to leap onto the levitating Tanis. One jumped onto Tanis' back, ready to push it's sword into his back. He flew up as fast he could, shaking the Pigman off. At this point, he quickly turned a shot a series of vines at the falling Pigman, catching it by the legs and swinging it to the ground, knocking it unconscious.
"Iron, how are you doing?" he called as a thrown sword flew by his face. "Iron?"

Iron rolled over, forcing his sword into the stomach of one of the other Pigmen. The Pigman rolled off, sword still in its belly, leaving the unarmed Iron to fight the other Pigman still on him. The Pigman raised its sword, thrusting down, but Iron kicked it back, knocking its sword out of its hands. The Pigman roared in anger and grabbed Iron's face, attempting to smack it against the netherrack. Iron pushed all his energy into his feet, and still holding the Pigman, kicked off the ground. His body flew back a few metres, over the edge of a large cliff, into the lava below.

Tanis finished with the Pigmen quickly enough and turned to see his comrade, just as he fell over the edge.
"Iron!" he screamed, flying down at full speed. Shooting a vine now would break both of Iron's legs, possibly even pull them from his body. The only option now was to try and catch him.
The Leader flew quickly, catching up to Iron just before he hit the lava. He swooped in and grabbed Iron, de accelerating. The Pigman falling with Iron sunk into the lava below.
"Thanks Tanis..."

Proz fell against the hard concrete with a cry of pain.
"FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT!" The prisoners yelled in unison.
978 stepped over to his victim and grabbed him by the head, staring into his eyes.
"Maybe next time he'll think about making a remark about 978's mother," 054 laughed.
"There ain't gonna be a next time!" 978 screamed, picking up Proz with little work.
Proz kicked 978 in the chest, attempting to stun him. The larger prisoner simply yelled and lifted Proz up, ready to knock him to the ground.

a) Jump in and save Proz. Gain his trust!
b) Stay back. 978 could hurt you, and stopping a fight could harm your reputation.

More when I get back!

Post by 697134002 » 10 Jun 2012, 01:41

A, but for the sake of stopping the fight rather than gaining his trust.
Richard Dawkins wrote:I am against religion because it teaches us to be satisfied with not understanding the world.

Sti_Jo_Lew

Post by Sti_Jo_Lew » 10 Jun 2012, 02:13

697134002 wrote:A, but for the sake of stopping the fight rather than gaining his trust.
You big softy. He's the reason Sneaky isn't king anymore! :lol:

Iron_Fang
Retired

Post by Iron_Fang » 10 Jun 2012, 03:02

Thanks tanis <3

tanisjihanis
Retired

Post by tanisjihanis » 10 Jun 2012, 08:36

Hehe no problem iron :D

(happy because a vine power of some sort is mentioned ^_^)
C. S. Lewis wrote:-When we become adults, we must put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up
-To truly own something one must be capable of giving it away

Iron_Fang
Retired

Post by Iron_Fang » 10 Jun 2012, 09:18

I honestly thought it would be like in LotR when arogon falls over the edge lol

Sti_Jo_Lew

Post by Sti_Jo_Lew » 10 Jun 2012, 16:28

tanis is bulbasaur! Bulbasaur, use vine whip!

Skunk_Giant
Retired

Post by Skunk_Giant » 10 Jun 2012, 20:05

Spy waited patiently by his post, fighting the urge to chase the scream.
Minutes later, Wokka arrived. "Good job, Spy. You're off for now. Get some rest."
"Yes Sir," Spy turned, ready to leave. when all of a sudden, he was tackled to the ground.
"Kill him, before he can do anything!" he heard yelled. He looked up to see two Griefers holding him down while another pulled its sword out.
With an ounce of his magic, Spy sent the three flying, an outward blast as powerful as a tonne of TNT bursting from him. The three landed hard and quickly jumped to their feet.
Spy got up steadily and found himself looking towards at least two hundred armed Griefers.
"You're a strong Leader, Spybotics," one of them offered, "but let's be real here... Do you really think you can take on all of us?"
"I think the correct question here," Wokka said, stepping into view of the Griefers, "is, 'do you all really think you can take on the two of us?'"
The Griefers gasped. "You said it'd just be Spy!" One Griefer yelled to another.
The lead Griefer smiled. "No matter. We can take them both on."
With a nod to each other, the two Leaders prepared themselves to battle.
The Griefers rushed towards Spy and Wokka, swords raised, arrows ready to fire. The weaponless Leaders smiled.
Spy leaped from his feet into the sky, letting explosive blasts fly from his hands. He fell back to the ground, weak from using his magic. But the Griefers kept coming.
Spy had only hand-to-hand combat to save him now. Desperately, he kept the Griefers back, using small bursts of magic as he recharged.
"Spy, you need to get out of there!" Wokka cried. "I'm burying these guys! You need to move now!"
Spy looked up to watch as enough sand to fill five beaches appeared on the roof.
Wokka was weak, but he kept going. Of all the spells Wokka could conduct, this one took up some of the most energy, and he was feeling it. But this was the only way he could stop the Griefers from reaching a portal into Escapia.
"Spy, move now!" He screamed.
Spy pulled himself up from the ground and began running from the army of Griefers. He risked a look back and watched as a wave of sand fell from the roof, crushing the army one at a time.
"Spy!"
With his last ounce of magic, Spy propelled himself into the sky, flying from the wave at breakneck speed. Then, the magic ran out, and he fell, hitting the ground hard.

Someguy42

Post by Someguy42 » 10 Jun 2012, 21:01

Skunk is working so fast now. More diamonds for skunk go! Also, when I do come back in story D: