The Corinthian Empire

A place for Teams, Cities, and Groups to have dedicated threads
Ramza Ydoc

Re: The CUT Empire

Post by Ramza Ydoc » 31 Jan 2011, 17:06

jagorrax wrote:
Wildwill002 wrote:Would it be possible for plith to make a land bridge to the yellow islets in order to colonize them?
Yes that would be possible. Ramza has taken to one of those sandy islands so i would speak to him about that as he prefers to stay secluded.
I believe he means the yellow markings north of Able, not my islands. However, on the the topic of seclusion, I don't just prefer it, I thrive on it. I can't stand the sky choking tower cities. They are just so ugly and poorly planned.

Oh, and I noticed something on today's map. Someone built a home in Witchwood. Once the server is up, I will inspect this home to see if I find it to intrusive. If I do, the owner will have 2 days to deconstruct it and recover their materials before I do so in a more forceful way.
un-authWWhouse.jpg
you have been warned
Cho wrote:To the Corinthian Empire:

You have been weighed, you have been measured, and you have been found wanting. Further expansion is not allowed, until you make adequate use of your currently claimed land. Attempting to expand further will result in being encased in a dome of adminium and being forever shunned to a land of perpetual darkness.

By the order of Lord Mountbatten, President, Chairman, and CEO of Creeps U Trust
Sneaky approved
I'm cool with this.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Cho
Retired

Post by Cho » 31 Jan 2011, 17:23

MrWhales wrote:Jag, in that map, you claimed my house on the island next to the giant green earth mass in the sea... I am a citizen of Bliss, but I'd rather the island house remain under my control. and the mines beneath it.
Whales, be assured that I shall look into this... If there is any attempted claim jumping...
Before all else, be armed. -Machiavelli

MrWhales

Post by MrWhales » 31 Jan 2011, 18:02

Cho wrote:
MrWhales wrote:Jag, in that map, you claimed my house on the island next to the giant green earth mass in the sea... I am a citizen of Bliss, but I'd rather the island house remain under my control. and the mines beneath it.
Whales, be assured that I shall look into this... If there is any attempted claim jumping...
Alright. That is fine. As far as I am aware i started building before jag said anything about it. If there is a problem let me know

I have no problem with Corinth touching near the island, i just want my tiny island.(and the mining below it.

jagorrax
Retired

Re: The Corinthian Empire

Post by jagorrax » 31 Jan 2011, 18:05

And this will remain under your control. Due to the placement i had to draw the borders around it since it is small. I also wasn't aware that was there until you informed me. We don't build much out at sea and I have absolutely no rights to the land you have already built on prior to the expansion. With your permission, that is the direction of the expansion. You let me know if something becomes intrusive. And as for the mines beneath it, they are also yours according to the server rules(which have and always will supersede the corinth settlement rules). In summary, the island is yours, we have no rights to do anything with it I had no clue it was there when i drew out the borders Any future projects involving the land around(most likely roads and bridges) will need your permission first.
Are we good with this? If not, let me know what i can do to resolve this issue.

And Ramza, do not do anything until I to have seen what has been built there and by who.
Sometimes I lather my body with Vaseline and pretend I'm a slug.

Furdabip
Poop

Post by Furdabip » 31 Jan 2011, 18:08

MrWhales wrote:
Cho wrote:
Alright. That is fine. As far as I am aware i started building before jag said anything about it. If there is a problem let me know

I have no problem with Corinth touching near the island, i just want my tiny island.(and the mining below it.
Corinth acquired my quarry as well, but the land around it and the quarry itself is still mine. Jag has no intention of destroying it or allowing public access, so I am fairly certain your island will remain fine. If you just don't want it to "be a part of Corinth" and it is that important to you to be labelled as such, I am sure Jag will mark it off or whatever you need to feel unintruded.

jagorrax
Retired

Post by jagorrax » 31 Jan 2011, 18:10

Yes. I happen to be the most reasonable person in the world.

Cho
Retired

Post by Cho » 31 Jan 2011, 19:39

I am pleased with the fact that this is being amicably handled. Kudos.

I am happy.

Dear god... is this what it feels like??

MrWhales

Post by MrWhales » 31 Jan 2011, 20:24

jagorrax wrote:Yes. I happen to be the most reasonable person in the world.
I'm fine with Corinth domain over it, just as long as i am still owner and can split from that when if choose.

jagorrax
Retired

Post by jagorrax » 31 Jan 2011, 20:50

That land is yours and you have the same rights as any other player on the server.

jagorrax
Retired

Post by jagorrax » 02 Feb 2011, 16:20

This map is a little different this time as it shows only our current land. I hope you guys find this a bit more helpful for development. Red is the land we own. Black is the area that is off limits as that is the Corinthian Vault. Nothing like Vault 88. Instead this holds some of the empires valuables. Blue, is where Plith may expand. Wildwill, do whatever you want with that land. It was supposed to be a fort but seeing as shinchandan hasnt logged on for a while, it is yours now. Purple is Furdabip's area and has seen lots of progress. Yellow is where Bliss may expand led by Frosty. And the orange area is where a few others have helped me develop Arcadia. Progress is slow, but to advertise it a bit more, Plots are 6x11 and 10x10. They are far away from each other so it is not a cluttered area. There is a bindstone to the east which could be used as a spawn incase you die. There is a tunnel leading from Corinth main to Arcadia. Good luck and have fun.-I'm a bit sick so not checking my grammar atm. I also won't be on much in this next week which is why i leave you with this map to hopefully help you guys out. I would work on populating the towns but don't be aggressive with recruitment.

Also to the mods-we have not expanded since last time if you compare the maps. these are just expansions of the towns within the land we already own.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

SneakyPie
Kind of a Big Deal

Post by SneakyPie » 02 Feb 2011, 16:23

Note to self.

1. Copy map.
2. Find location in game.
3. Rob Corinth blind.

xoxZoltanXox

Post by xoxZoltanXox » 02 Feb 2011, 16:28

Note to self:

Tell jag to move location.
~Zoltan

DuplicateValue
Retired

Post by DuplicateValue » 02 Feb 2011, 16:33

Wow, a map to your valuables?

Unwise...

"He's like fire, and ice, and rage.
He's like the night, and the storm in the heart of the sun.
He's ancient and forever.
He burns at the centre of time and he can see the turn of the universe.
And... he's wonderful."

MrWhales

Post by MrWhales » 02 Feb 2011, 16:36

I know where i am "exploring" soon.... >.>

jagorrax
Retired

Post by jagorrax » 02 Feb 2011, 16:45

Well, I should not that these "valuables" aren't exactly valuable to other players. I'll give an example of the kind of item you would find in there. A while ago, wokka summoned a giga slime in the center of Plith. When nr1asshole battled and killed it, it dropped 3 slimeballs. One is in my castle, the other with nr1, and the third slimeball is in the vault. Again these are items with a different kind of value if that makes any sense. So I'm sure you would be upset and confused as to the items you would find in there after getting past all the traps and puzzles.

SneakyPie
Kind of a Big Deal

Post by SneakyPie » 02 Feb 2011, 16:46

Note to self.

1. Steal items that have sentimental value for best effect.

jagorrax
Retired

Post by jagorrax » 02 Feb 2011, 17:23

SneakyPie wrote:Note to self.

1. Steal items that have sentimental value for best effect.
NYOOOO!!!!!!

Wildwill002

Post by Wildwill002 » 02 Feb 2011, 17:28

someone remind me to hide my cake supply!

sneaky will drain all teh resouces and ive been saving em for weeks!
Spoiler! :

Code: Select all

,             ,
           / '.         .' \
          /    '.     .'    \
           '-._  '. .'  _.-'
               '-. ; .-'
              _.-;(_);-._
          _.-'   .'_'.   '-._
          \    .'/[+]\'.    /
           \_.' /     \ '._/
                |  _  |
                | [_] |
               /III III\
               `"""""""`

viaticsnarsnar

Post by viaticsnarsnar » 02 Feb 2011, 21:09

hey Jag, i was thinking and I am willing to donate and supply lots of materials for the new land, Acadia. I will help build the walls and other buildings need ed for this new land. I hope with my help it will get done soon and in return I hope you either give me a big plot of land or even make me the ruler/leader of this new land, idk. i just want to let you know I am willing to help and supply Acadia!!!

Frosty

Post by Frosty » 02 Feb 2011, 21:52

Jag, I'm postponing my project until I've fully expanded and developed the land that i have.

xoxZoltanXox

Post by xoxZoltanXox » 03 Feb 2011, 00:37

Viatic, I'm already working in the land but more help is always appreciated. Talk to me or jag in game about what to do.
~Zoltan

Nr1Asshole

Post by Nr1Asshole » 03 Feb 2011, 09:31

I should note that it was a giant zombie :p

Wokka threw out the slimeballs afterwards and I have some more lying around to replace any stolen ones with.

Now that I think about it, wokka said he had a giant zombie somewhere. I need to find it and slay it :idea:

jagorrax
Retired

Post by jagorrax » 03 Feb 2011, 13:28

Nr1Asshole you have devalued our relics with your so called facts.

Nr1Asshole

Post by Nr1Asshole » 03 Feb 2011, 13:35

I would say giant zombie increases value since it fights back ;)

As for the "extra items" I have as spare, that was just to make sneaky stop drooling over it :mrgreen:

I hereby denounce my "facts" as they were put in purely for the following reason: "remove unwanted attention" ;)

Cho
Retired

Post by Cho » 03 Feb 2011, 13:50

Note to self: when stealing Corinth's stuff, leave the zombie items behind.

ThunderMa14

Post by ThunderMa14 » 03 Feb 2011, 14:04

I have over 100 stacks of dirt. You guys build out of dirt, right?

Will sell.

vallorn

Post by vallorn » 03 Feb 2011, 16:02

ThunderMa14 wrote:I have over 100 stacks of dirt. You guys build out of dirt, right?

Will sell.
no thats your towers your thinking of Thunder...
Lord_Mountbatten wrote:I didn't quite hear you over the sound of my eyebrow shooting into the sky.
OI YOU!
YES YOU!
WE HAVE A STEAM COMMUNITY GROUP!
JOIN US AND ADD PEOPLE FOR FUN TIMES!

CUT: Baldrick

Ramza Ydoc

Post by Ramza Ydoc » 03 Feb 2011, 19:42

Damn it Jagorrax! Now I need to build even more traps, and walls, and building an entire forest in the ocean. You should have said it was a nuclear testing facility like I was going to tell CUT.

Oh, and as designer, builder, and curator of the Crypt Vault, I am in no way responsible for any injury, death, mental/emotional trauma, or mummy pharaoh curse*.

*Injury and Death can include one or more of the following: Stabbing, slashing, clawing, arrow wounds, drowning, suffocation, 3rd degree burns, lethal bites, partial submersion in lava, full submersion in lava, crushed by a stone wall, starvation, the black death, boredum, and consumption by feral animals.

DuplicateValue
Retired

Post by DuplicateValue » 03 Feb 2011, 19:46

Ramza Ydoc wrote:Damn it Jagorrax! Now I need to build even more traps, and walls, and building an entire forest in the ocean. You should have said it was a nuclear testing facility like I was going to tell CUT.
Nuclear testing facilities aren't without their value either. :P

"He's like fire, and ice, and rage.
He's like the night, and the storm in the heart of the sun.
He's ancient and forever.
He burns at the centre of time and he can see the turn of the universe.
And... he's wonderful."

Wildwill002

Post by Wildwill002 » 04 Feb 2011, 02:53

i see you found the little ice lake me,cprl and sampart1 decided to 'doodle' on jagorrax
Spoiler! :

Code: Select all

,             ,
           / '.         .' \
          /    '.     .'    \
           '-._  '. .'  _.-'
               '-. ; .-'
              _.-;(_);-._
          _.-'   .'_'.   '-._
          \    .'/[+]\'.    /
           \_.' /     \ '._/
                |  _  |