The Vault 88 recruitment and discussion thread.

A place for Teams, Cities, and Groups to have dedicated threads
TheAquapunk

Re: The Vault 88 recruitment and discussion thread.

Post by TheAquapunk » 31 Dec 2010, 16:06

tehbeard wrote:
vallorn wrote:
TheAquapunk wrote:Name: theaquapunk
Player rank (normal, Vet, VIP, VIPVET, Op, OP+): Normal, applying for vet soon.
time spent on the server: roughly 30 hours.
any oficial warnings or worse?: Nope, clean slate.

reason for joining: Vallorn is my brother and vault 88's rep suggests it would be a great place to pledge allegiance too.

notable skills: very good at repetitive, boring tasks, willing to do any job, quite technically minded, very good memory. I also have an abnormally high chance of getting saplings from trees (4-7 per tree)

other information:Vallorn is my brother, I know a lot about how to behave in the vault from him. I also have a house in Fort Itl.
i usualy make the decisions for entry but i cant because Aqua's my sister (conflict of interest). can the other overseers give me thier opinions?
If she can cook she's in. Lets just pray she doesn't set the bacon bunker on fire :)

I can cook, and i've yet to set anything on fire that wasn't supposed to be :)
The Horrorterrors made the world while God was sleeping.

vallorn

Post by vallorn » 31 Dec 2010, 19:54

TheAquapunk wrote:
tehbeard wrote: If she can cook she's in. Lets just pray she doesn't set the bacon bunker on fire :)
I can cook, and i've yet to set anything on fire that wasn't supposed to be :)
what did you set on fire? seeing as you arnt a Vet yet i find it hard to think of how you set whatever alight.
Lord_Mountbatten wrote:I didn't quite hear you over the sound of my eyebrow shooting into the sky.
OI YOU!
YES YOU!
WE HAVE A STEAM COMMUNITY GROUP!
JOIN US AND ADD PEOPLE FOR FUN TIMES!

CUT: Baldrick

Tehbeard

Post by Tehbeard » 01 Jan 2011, 08:13

TheAquapunk wrote: I can cook, and i've yet to set anything on fire that wasn't supposed to be :)
A disciple of the order of Blackadder? Ok your in. Vall can sort out orientation.

Edit: I also started work on a vault dweller survival guide, to explain rules etc for everyone in the vault.

vallorn

Post by vallorn » 01 Jan 2011, 09:18

tehbeard wrote:
TheAquapunk wrote: I can cook, and i've yet to set anything on fire that wasn't supposed to be :)
A disciple of the order of Blackadder? Ok your in. Vall can sort out orientation.

Edit: I also started work on a vault dweller survival guide, to explain rules etc for everyone in the vault.
... okay Aqua your in. and beard? need any help with it? (just dont ask me to get radiation poisoning for you)
Lord_Mountbatten wrote:I didn't quite hear you over the sound of my eyebrow shooting into the sky.
OI YOU!
YES YOU!

Serubin323
Sheep

Post by Serubin323 » 01 Jan 2011, 12:55

Application Form:
Name:Serubin
Player rank (normal, Vet, VIP, VIPVET, Op, OP+):
VIPVET
time spent on the server:
3 or 4 months playing every day
any oficial warnings or worse?:
None
reason for joining:
I really like the idea of a hidden town and the community of it.

notable skills:
I am great at making good looking (both inside an outside). I am great with makin libraries, fountains, paths and water ( lava if it's nessisary). i am also good with readstone and craft book.
other information:
I own the city of solake isn't so great now but was great in the last map. I also own the great District 7 of cornith.
Last edited by Serubin323 on 03 Jan 2011, 15:36, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage
Bahhhh

wtd21
Site Contributor

Post by wtd21 » 02 Jan 2011, 07:39

Name:wtd21
Player rank (normal, Vet, VIP, VIPVET, Op, OP+):Normal will be VIP
time spent on the server:A couple of days. i mostly play through the night about 5+ hours a day.
any oficial warnings or worse?:None

reason for joining:I enjoy a private community with building standards
with no griefers i also enjoy building underground and in places out of the ordinary.

notable skills:I am i am a very perfectionist builder i dont like things out of place i can farm underground very well and i can set up redstone timers once i am vet if needed.

other information:I just donated to the server but the server has not restarted yet so im still at normal.
Last edited by wtd21 on 09 Jan 2011, 10:19, edited 2 times in total.

Sn1P3r_M98

Post by Sn1P3r_M98 » 02 Jan 2011, 17:11

The lift no longer works for me. Strange, eh?

comet1

Post by comet1 » 02 Jan 2011, 17:21

How does herpmyderp have access he is banned ???????
Comet isnt that bad a guy he gives out free gold and kills greifers - random player
I never killed no greifer - comet1

Tehbeard

Post by Tehbeard » 02 Jan 2011, 17:47

Sniper I will look at the lift tomorrow.

vallorn

Post by vallorn » 03 Jan 2011, 13:00

comet1 wrote:How does herpmyderp have access he is banned ???????
we dont delete banned members from the list... it would be disrespectful to them. (same reason i still credit Reaper as an Overseer.)

and il take a look at the lift in a second (and Beard you may want to see my alterations to our lockdown system and... il tell you in a PM okay?)
OI YOU!
YES YOU!

XDelphi

Post by XDelphi » 03 Jan 2011, 14:25

Name: XDelphi
Player rank (normal, Vet, VIP, VIPVET, Op, OP+): OP
Time spent on the server:
Over a month and a half, give or take.
Any oficial warnings or worse?: None.

Reason for joining:I would like a home in a community of players I can trust, my town has been griefed quite a bit of late. Also I love the idea of a gated, so to speak, an secret community.

Notable skills:
I am a practical and dedicated builder, and I'm prepared to do the somewhat monotonous tasks others won't.

Other information:
I am founder of the City of Draconax, along with Arogon343.
Meet the Staff | Worlds Apart | The Imperial City | Server & Forum Rules | The Store
"What are the odds of two elusive pastries?" - MKindy on his theory of conspiracy

vallorn

Post by vallorn » 03 Jan 2011, 16:28

plese note that due to schedualed Entrance maintinance (read were moving it) all aplications are delayed until completion.

all current dwellers should contact me Via PM for the new location (in the forum please)
OI YOU!
YES YOU!

superglitch

Post by superglitch » 03 Jan 2011, 21:52

I know where the enterance is but I am not on the list of people with access to the vault. Does that mean i am removed from the vault?

vallorn

Post by vallorn » 04 Jan 2011, 03:33

superglitch wrote:I know where the enterance is but I am not on the list of people with access to the vault. Does that mean i am removed from the vault?
did you apply to be a VD? because if not then you have no right being in the vault...

no mater what anyone says we do not give Dwellership to those who find the vault. in fact finding the vault and not leaving when asked is ilegal due to it being private property (the signs are freaking everywhere.) and to protect it we wont hesitate to call in the mods to help.
OI YOU!
YES YOU!

Milo_Windby
Retired

Post by Milo_Windby » 04 Jan 2011, 03:49

vallorn wrote:
superglitch wrote:I know where the enterance is but I am not on the list of people with access to the vault. Does that mean i am removed from the vault?
did you apply to be a VD? because if not then you have no right being in the vault...

no mater what anyone says we do not give Dwellership to those who find the vault. in fact finding the vault and not leaving when asked is ilegal due to it being private property (the signs are freaking everywhere.) and to protect it we wont hesitate to call in the mods to help.
This is true, however I would like to point out he is not asking to be on the list but is asking if he is not on the list.

There is a difference between the two.
Ferengi Rules of Acquisition wrote:#40. If you see profit on a journey, take it
<3Milo's Catnip Fund<3

Fuzz422365117

Post by Fuzz422365117 » 04 Jan 2011, 20:48

First of all, I want to know what Vault 88 is anyway. But I know that no one will tell me what it is, so I'm applying. (My in-game user is Fuzz422365117) :?:

vallorn

Post by vallorn » 04 Jan 2011, 21:29

MCfreak123 wrote:First of all, I want to know what Vault 88 is anyway. But I know that no one will tell me what it is, so I'm applying. (My in-game user is Fuzz422365117) :?:
read the whole thread then reaply or i wont even consider you.

or at least use the approved format in the OP
OI YOU!
YES YOU!

XDelphi

Post by XDelphi » 05 Jan 2011, 10:59

Vall, am I ok to have V88 as my secondary living area? Draconax is my primary town. Also, are we notified via PM, or in-game if we are in or not?
Meet the Staff | Worlds Apart | The Imperial City | Server & Forum Rules | The Store
"What are the odds of two elusive pastries?" - MKindy on his theory of conspiracy

vallorn

Post by vallorn » 05 Jan 2011, 14:55

XDelphi wrote:Vall, am I ok to have V88 as my secondary living area? Draconax is my primary town. Also, are we notified via PM, or in-game if we are in or not?
having V88 as a secondary house is fine.

ive been getting the new entance in shape before i let any new players in. (should just get Black to blow it open...)

and i PM people in the forums for this... the PM does stand out...
OI YOU!
YES YOU!

XDelphi

Post by XDelphi » 05 Jan 2011, 16:05

I wouldn't ask Black if I was you, we asked him to destroy one side of our arena. He obliterated EVERYTHING but the thing we asked him to -.-
And thanks Vall.

vallorn

Post by vallorn » 05 Jan 2011, 16:56

XDelphi wrote:I wouldn't ask Black if I was you, we asked him to destroy one side of our arena. He obliterated EVERYTHING but the thing we asked him to -.-
And thanks Vall.
yeah when we made the origional lobby Black had a lot of TNT and Decided to "Help" with it... it was terrifying but awesome and we got a cool cavern out of it so YAY. :D
OI YOU!
YES YOU!

Hevelc

Post by Hevelc » 05 Jan 2011, 21:02

Name: Hevelc
Player rank (normal, Vet, VIP, VIPVET, Op, OP+): Normal
time spent on the server: A month I suppose. I started just as the first server was being wiped and played on and off for a month. Recently started playing again with the Beta out.

any oficial warnings or worse?: Nope

reason for joining: I always liked the fallout games, and I would love to join a vault style city and become an active participant in it

notable skills: I don't mind mining strip mines and I can follow orders fairly well

Buchal

Post by Buchal » 08 Jan 2011, 16:29

Ok well, I've managed to find a laptop that will support Minecraft! So.....whens the best time to head on? I'm dying to get started in the Vault. :3

MasterOfCookies

Post by MasterOfCookies » 08 Jan 2011, 17:16

Name: MasterOfCookies
Player rank (normal, Vet, VIP, VIPVET, Op, OP+): normal
time spent on the server: About 3 weeks
any oficial warnings or worse?: Nope
reason for joining: Being fallout fan myself i have a desire to become a vault dweller once more
notable skills: I can make things dissapear
other information: I actualy found vault itself, based on basic deductions (haven't told anybody yet) altough i will respect your privacy if you choose not to recruit me

vallorn

Post by vallorn » 08 Jan 2011, 19:24

Buchal wrote:Ok well, I've managed to find a laptop that will support Minecraft! So.....whens the best time to head on? I'm dying to get started in the Vault. :3
any time realy... theres usualy one of the Overseers online and if me TehBeard, Junkmanuk or SniperM98 arnt on then ask Mydrox to show you in. tell him i told you.
OI YOU!
YES YOU!

Fuzz422365117

Post by Fuzz422365117 » 09 Jan 2011, 10:11

vallorn wrote:
MCfreak123 wrote:First of all, I want to know what Vault 88 is anyway. But I know that no one will tell me what it is, so I'm applying. (My in-game user is Fuzz422365117) :?:
read the whole thread then reaply or i wont even consider you.

or at least use the approved format in the OP
Ok, I'm sorry vallorn.

xoxZoltanXox

Post by xoxZoltanXox » 09 Jan 2011, 20:53

Application Form:
Name: xoxZoltanxox
Player rank (normal, Vet, VIP, VIPVET, Op, OP+): Vet
Time spent on the server: I've been playing since about two weeks before the server wipe.
Any oficial warnings or worse?: I was suspended on the last server for griefing, but nothing since.
Reason for joining: I want a cool city to live in that I'm not in charge of myself. Also, it seems very secretive, an I like secretive things.
Notable skills: I'm good at working with stone buildings and half-steps. Anything stone really. I also consider myself to be a relatively good leader.
Other information: I am one of the 3 generals of Corinth. I helped create Solake in the beginnings of the server, then moved to Corinth where I have my own town, Plith, and over see the construction of many other buildings.
~Zoltan

vallorn

Post by vallorn » 10 Jan 2011, 08:42

xoX Zoltan Xox wrote:Application Form:
Name: xoxZoltanxox
Player rank (normal, Vet, VIP, VIPVET, Op, OP+): Vet
Time spent on the server: I've been playing since about two weeks before the server wipe.
Any oficial warnings or worse?: I was suspended on the last server for griefing, but nothing since.
Reason for joining: I want a cool city to live in that I'm not in charge of myself. Also, it seems very secretive, an I like secretive things.
Notable skills: I'm good at working with stone buildings and half-steps. Anything stone really. I also consider myself to be a relatively good leader.
Other information: I am one of the 3 generals of Corinth. I helped create Solake in the beginnings of the server, then moved to Corinth where I have my own town, Plith, and over see the construction of many other buildings.
i could make you a Sub Overseer in charge of gathering Iron for our subway station/ automated warehouse/Minecraft Computer (ask Beard about it ;) )

and do you have Ventrillo? most Vault dwellers and overseers do as it makes communications much easier.
OI YOU!
YES YOU!

vallorn

Post by vallorn » 10 Jan 2011, 14:03

just a nite on how the new entrance is going.
we finaly got working on it yesterday and have blasted it out and started addding features. it will be open before the end of the week if all goes to plan.

at that time i will release the Accepted PM to all chosen applicants and a new Directions PM to current Vault dwellers.

see you soon!
OI YOU!
YES YOU!

Lefthit

Post by Lefthit » 14 Jan 2011, 00:35

Application Form:
Name: lefthitdrip
Player rank (normal, Vet, VIP, VIPVET, Op, OP+):regular
time spent on the server:a couple a weeks i think
any oficial warnings or worse?:yea i do. My first time exploring on the server i randomly tried mining an iron block and both lion and black materialized out of nowhere and were like "omgwtfhax left!?" so i acknowledged theft. I gave it back and even tried givig black my OWN iron block later when i strted mining but he was cool bout it

reason for joining:Right now i got my own mine wayyyy out of the way of anywhere so it would be nice to see what a community effort can accomplish

notable skills: mining.. Finding diamond. Hording gold lol

other information:I have my own cuboid . And in it is an LA sign made out of pure gooooooold. :o
Im a lakers fan if u would ask why
GO LAKERS
Lava and diamonds and lava and diamonds