The USSR general discussion thread!

A place for Teams, Cities, and Groups to have dedicated threads
Byroe

Re: The USSR (Saphiri) general discussion thread!

Post by Byroe » 24 May 2012, 21:48

I cant help but feel this is relevent.
"yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, and today is a gift, that is why we call it the present."

Dominikvl9965

Post by Dominikvl9965 » 26 May 2012, 17:43

Hi guys I just asked Sirrus (co-owner of KW) if the CCD and the USSR can rule Kangaroo Industries. We just need to pay a stack of iron (I will do that) and help Kangaroo Industries but I need permission from nomzor (owner of KW) and permission from you guys that KW can carry the name of CCD and USSR your choice. (CCD can also just own it but I thought you should too)
It's about who your are now, that's what counts mate.
-Modocam

random980

Post by random980 » 26 May 2012, 21:42

If the CCD is just an organisation within the USSR then they shouldnt be owning or buying other places, especially in the name of the USSR, if we were to buy (which is something we dont do) ownership of Kangaroo Industries then the USSR would own it and not the CCD. If the CCD was its own sub-empire under the USSR then the CCD would take full responsibility of Kangaroo Industries. Also having an empire under the rule of and in the name of another empire seems rather silly, so what exactly IS CCD then? An organisation or another empire? Also what is KW?
If Kangaroo Industries is interested in freely joining the USSR then they can contact us/this thread themselves.
Until then im saying no to this whole thing.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XfR9iY5y94s
Eekum Bokum
Sti_Jo_Lew wrote:Random just won the thread. We should all just give up.

Dominikvl9965

Post by Dominikvl9965 » 27 May 2012, 02:22

Random I'm just gonna make this clear CCD is a empire that supports the USSR so I guess CCD will own it and not the USSR.
-Modocam

random980

Post by random980 » 27 May 2012, 06:15

Dominikvl9965 wrote:Random I'm just gonna make this clear CCD is a empire that supports the USSR so I guess CCD will own it and not the USSR.
I think the CCD may need a revaluation by the USSR, im still somewhat confused to what the CCD actually is and how it operates, especially inside the USSR. As far as i can now tell the CCD is just a go-between empire for other collectives and the USSR empire itself, which is useless for a number of reasons. The CCD is not apart of the USSR yet anyway, only I have voiced my opinion on it (and i said i was ok with it all) and im now redacting my 'ok' until you explain in detail what the CCD actually is, how it operates and why.
Sorry if this sounds harsh but its seems as if you havent given most of this much thought.
Eekum Bokum

Dominikvl9965

Post by Dominikvl9965 » 27 May 2012, 07:13

I guess ill try to explain again
CCD Towns:Spring City, Winterfell, Summer Town, Autumn Village
CCD: CCD are 4 towns that is very good alies with the USSR (with very good alies i meen that we help grow build and make USSR more powerfull) but we are not ruled by the USSR they can command us but not rule us! Reason why we want to help USSR grow? : The CCD is communist just like USSR so we can support each other and help each other if needed. I hope this is detailed enough if not tell me.
-Modocam

random980

Post by random980 » 27 May 2012, 08:51

Dominikvl9965 wrote:I guess ill try to explain again
CCD Towns:Spring City, Winterfell, Summer Town, Autumn Village
CCD: CCD are 4 towns that is very good alies with the USSR (with very good alies i meen that we help grow build and make USSR more powerfull) but we are not ruled by the USSR they can command us but not rule us! Reason why we want to help USSR grow? : The CCD is communist just like USSR so we can support each other and help each other if needed. I hope this is detailed enough if not tell me.
The 'CCD towns' listed are all apart of the Seasons Community, which is ruled by Mattybcd. Both the Seasons Community and Mattybcd are already apart of/under USSR rule. If ownership has changed please tell us so. On the Seasons Community thread you have also stated this:
Dominikvl9965 wrote:Hello everyone I would just like to say that the CCD (Communist Considerate of Dominik) will be now partly ruling seasons as well, il explain the point of CCD is that they protect, build and help other towns of the USSR. We are basically the soldiers/workers/guards of the USSR
So my understanding now is that the CCD are an already running empire that the USSR commands for the USSR in the USSR, who represent the USSR and its people, soldiers, workers, guards and general population, who do exactly what the USSR do anyway, yet they are not ruled by the USSR and are a self-governing body (which means they dont need the USSR's leaders approval on anything, yet the USSR can still take full control because we 'command' the CCD) that rules, helps and organizes things with other collectives on behalf of the USSR and for the USSR. All without any permission, agreement or communication from and with the USSR, and you are doing this all because we are both 'communist' and super-duper close allies, somehow...
and you are asking NOW if the USSR is ok with it all?

If so, im saying (and i think Byroe, Volstag and Sax (is Sax even a leader still? Im not actually sure) will agree) No. Simply because the entire idea is rather silly and a huge inconvenience if it were put in motion (which you seem to have already started doing). Until we agree to this please remove the CCD from anything associated with the USSR. Thank you heaps for trying to help out the USSR, but honestly there are far better and easier ways to do that.
Eekum Bokum

Volstag9

Post by Volstag9 » 27 May 2012, 09:08

Dom, let's have a talk.

Specifically about your CCD and you in general. For starters, the CCD is not part of the USSR. We never approved you. We never agreed to anything. We are also not allies as we never agreed to that either. You say the CCD exists to "help the USSR" we never agreed on that either.

If you want to help the USSR, stay with the USSR. If you want to found your own town then found your own town. If you want to ally with us, then ask. You have to stop making decisions without consulting us. I am getting very tired of this behavior.
USSR. United. Soviet. Saphirian. Republiks. That's how you spell it.

Dominikvl9965

Post by Dominikvl9965 » 27 May 2012, 09:16

Okay let me fix this CCD will be a independent city that is Spring City i would also like to ask can the CCD be allies with the USSR now CCD will not be part of the USSR and not be supporting it either. Im sorry if this sounds very demanding. Sorry for the problems i caused if random could meet me in game id like to give him 32 iron for sorry and making this complicated.
-Modocam

random980

Post by random980 » 27 May 2012, 10:02

We are all for the CCD being an independant city, however Spring city is apart of the Seasons Comminty which is owned by Mattybcd and is also apart of the USSR. If CCD is to be an independant city, make a new city, or make Hammervale (which you partly own, right?) the home of the CCD (with the other's permission of course). I will also not accept your gift of 32 iron. We know you only have good intentions but forgiveness cant be bought, you need to show it, please just give all of this a rest and maybe in the future when you learn to communicate with others properly you can do something for the USSR.
Eekum Bokum

Mattybcd

Post by Mattybcd » 27 May 2012, 10:24

random980 wrote:We are all for the CCD being an independant city, however Spring city is apart of the Seasons Comminty which is owned by Mattybcd and is also apart of the USSR. If CCD is to be an independant city, make a new city, or make Hammervale (which you partly own, right?) the home of the CCD (with the other's permission of course). I will also not accept your gift of 32 iron. We know you only have good intentions but forgiveness cant be bought, you need to show it, please just give all of this a rest and maybe in the future when you learn to communicate with others properly you can do something for the USSR.
Er ya, CCD is more then welcome to be a part of the Seasons community, but we are rules by the USSR, as stated by random, if the CCD would like to be ruled by the Seasons community, I'm all for it.
Video editor. GFX artist. Intro designer. *Pic coming soon* Also follow me on twitter- @Delux_kingzz

Dominikvl9965

Post by Dominikvl9965 » 27 May 2012, 13:34

Well you know what im gonna make a new town for CCD.
-Modocam

Invunarble
Site Contributor

Post by Invunarble » 27 May 2012, 16:29

I do say, this is all very confusing. What is a CCD anyways?
"The roses are red, but Invunarble is blue. Hit him with a puma." - Vallorn
"Baked fucking potato" - Lord Mountbatten, 2014

random980

Post by random980 » 28 May 2012, 00:17

Invunarble wrote:I do say, this is all very confusing. What is a CCD anyways?
Read through the latest posts invun, all the mismatched info is there :lol:
Dominikvl9965 wrote:Well you know what im gonna make a new town for CCD.
Cool :)
Eekum Bokum

Byroe

Post by Byroe » 28 May 2012, 03:57

I go and visit my grandparents for the weekend and come back to a page filled with chat. :/
I do not seem to recall the CCD ever becoming part of the USSR, i just remember dom sorta just nudging his way in. And it seems rather pointless, as random said, that there is an empire ruled by an empire, and seems even more pointless that someone would found their own empire to be under an empire when they could just be their own empire and have their own rules for their own empire.

saying "empire" makes me :|

But if dom wants the CCD to be allied with us, he needs to ASK instead of shoving his way in.
"yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, and today is a gift, that is why we call it the present."

DuplicateValue
Retired

Post by DuplicateValue » 28 May 2012, 04:26

Yes, that was established by several people above.

"He's like fire, and ice, and rage.
He's like the night, and the storm in the heart of the sun.
He's ancient and forever.
He burns at the centre of time and he can see the turn of the universe.
And... he's wonderful."

Dominikvl9965

Post by Dominikvl9965 » 28 May 2012, 04:53

Ok then nvm I'm not gonna be allies with USSR oh btw I fixed 1 day ago that CCD was not a empire but a town that will be made in borjan
-Modocam

RobipodSupreme
Retired

Post by RobipodSupreme » 28 May 2012, 14:41

Wait. What? Why am I destroying the USSR? (it was a while ago, Dom said something)
I'm like 80% gayer than when I was on here last
I was a mod once
my discord is Ryin ❄#4444 if you wanna hmu fams
Miss you :(

tanisjihanis
Retired

Post by tanisjihanis » 28 May 2012, 14:49

Yay confusion!
C. S. Lewis wrote:-When we become adults, we must put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up
-To truly own something one must be capable of giving it away

Byroe

Post by Byroe » 28 May 2012, 14:56

DuplicateValue wrote:Yes, that was established by several people above.
Was late to the party D:

Mattybcd

Post by Mattybcd » 28 May 2012, 15:09

Just an FYI Dom, Seasons was Never partly owned by the CCD, USSR. Thats it. I think you should Put more thought into your actions you do with this "CCD" thing. Take myself for instance. I thought about Seasons for a month before the real thing. Shock-Drop was a city, but mainly for supplies. You should think about what you do w/ the CCD and what you post. I hoped you learned a valuable lesson front this.
Video editor. GFX artist. Intro designer. *Pic coming soon* Also follow me on twitter- @Delux_kingzz

LS13
Retired

Post by LS13 » 28 May 2012, 19:10

My mind has been blown by reading through the past like 30 posts
Daemon wrote:I'm going to draw the fuck out of this egg.

Volstag9

Post by Volstag9 » 28 May 2012, 19:59

I have an inkling feeling that nothing was solved from this debacle.

Invunarble
Site Contributor

Post by Invunarble » 28 May 2012, 22:19

My mind is boggled. That is all.
"The roses are red, but Invunarble is blue. Hit him with a puma." - Vallorn
"Baked fucking potato" - Lord Mountbatten, 2014

Dominikvl9965

Post by Dominikvl9965 » 29 May 2012, 00:04

Guys I fixed it all I think if you see something wrong in my topic just tell me.
-Modocam

random980

Post by random980 » 29 May 2012, 01:42

Your thread seems fine now (apart from all the 'deleted' posts everywhere >_>) Have fun build your new city, now please stop posting in the USSR thread unless its relevant.
(also seems your new town is being built in a Borjan desert i had originally claimed for the new USSR city, good spot for a town in my opinion)
Eekum Bokum

vallorn

Post by vallorn » 29 May 2012, 02:01

"Posts an irrelevant post in the USSR thread"
Lord_Mountbatten wrote:I didn't quite hear you over the sound of my eyebrow shooting into the sky.
OI YOU!
YES YOU!
WE HAVE A STEAM COMMUNITY GROUP!
JOIN US AND ADD PEOPLE FOR FUN TIMES!

CUT: Baldrick

Volstag9

Post by Volstag9 » 29 May 2012, 12:20

*Attempts to change subject*

So Random, are we ready to start building that new town in Borjan yet? With everyone else?

random980

Post by random980 » 29 May 2012, 21:44

Volstag9 wrote:*Attempts to change subject*

So Random, are we ready to start building that new town in Borjan yet? With everyone else?
Well according to abandonment claim rules, we have 4 more days until we can claim a great area of beachfront land in south Borjan, next to the end of the rail line and is near branchscape (thanks to Tanis for the landclaim)
Which reminds me, Branchscape are not official allies with the USSR, i will send them an invitation immediately :D

Also Volstag and I have decided we should organise another leader meeting, possibly with Draconax and a representative from Branchscape. Main things we will be talking about USSR's current direction and that with its allies, about the new land and future city in Borjan and organising the Olympics, also the pricing of importing thumb-tacks from Uganda.
Eekum Bokum

mccormackal

Post by mccormackal » 30 May 2012, 02:43

hey guys im back what all have i missed in the few months i haven't talked to u all