Subway Maps and other Subway Proposals

It's old but gold. If it could help you out we've probably chucked it in here.
ryn44

Re: Subway Maps and other Subway Proposals

Post by ryn44 » 29 Jun 2011, 20:33

vallorn wrote:actualy the pluggin is up and working. the command is /fbst STATIONNAMEHERE (must be one word)

for example /fbst corinth, /fbst Solake and so on.

enjoy!

also i went round a couple of days ago. the lines are fine but somepony detonated TNT or something by some of the above ground stations... it took the mod team a while to fix it and find culprits and for that im very gratefull. :)

EDIT: please dont ask why Beard hasnt upgraded the stations on the rest of the Red line yet. last time i asked he said something about updates to the pluggin or something.
how do you use this command?
where do you input it and how?
this needs to be more intuitive rather than hidden and difficult

do i just type this in and then use the cart?
if so then we could integrate the whole system and you could literally link all of these together and program the system to take you from point a to point x with no stops at b, c, d, etc. this will be awesome

ryn44

Post by ryn44 » 29 Jun 2011, 20:47

hmmm. so i did some testing. i got the /fbst corinth to work in one direction but not the other. also I tried /fbst solake and it didn't work right. also tried /fbst northstation and nothing.
what do you do to program these? how does this work?

vallorn

Post by vallorn » 30 Jun 2011, 03:26

its in the text commands... if your having issues with it PM beard and try and recreate the issue with him.

personaly ive never had a problem with is. and before you ask /fbst stands for /FalseBookSTation

i agree its overly hidden. thats because beard hasnt quite got it working yet.
Lord_Mountbatten wrote:I didn't quite hear you over the sound of my eyebrow shooting into the sky.
OI YOU!
YES YOU!
WE HAVE A STEAM COMMUNITY GROUP!
JOIN US AND ADD PEOPLE FOR FUN TIMES!

CUT: Baldrick

bootstrap22

Post by bootstrap22 » 07 Jul 2011, 11:59

hey ryn, being as terra is being pruned, the tunnel i showed you will now be going to nowhere, my place is being moved to fyra and i hereby donate the entire tunnel to public use, as long as my names on it. if you need me to go remove some chests or anything let me know

Godavari
Retired

Post by Godavari » 11 Jul 2011, 13:56

Ryn, I hope you're not too tired of digging, 'cause I've got a brand new tunnel for you to dig. :lol:
2011-07-11_13.56.01.png
This is the new Borderpost station. Go ahead and hit me up for picks and TNT if you need it.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

vallorn

Post by vallorn » 11 Jul 2011, 14:09

ooh custom painterly or Ver4 one goda?

also you want some Gold Picks to help with that stone? ;)
Lord_Mountbatten wrote:I didn't quite hear you over the sound of my eyebrow shooting into the sky.
OI YOU!
YES YOU!

Godavari
Retired

Post by Godavari » 11 Jul 2011, 15:50

It's the Ver4 one, although I may change it. I don't really like a few of the things in this one.

ryn44

Post by ryn44 » 12 Jul 2011, 21:32

sounds cool Goda, I will be on vacation in Chicago and traveling cross country for 2 weeks so all projects are kinda on hold but I will make it down there sometime soon. I have a lot of stations I want to make better along that route anyway. hopefully me and val can work something out for the Vault88 connect soon.

Godavari
Retired

Post by Godavari » 12 Jul 2011, 21:47

Okay. I'm actually in the process of creating a small 1x2 tunnel to "The Unknown" right now, so you'll have something to work with. I'll also probably blast some of it with TNT. :twisted:

random980

Post by random980 » 10 Mar 2012, 11:09

*Random casts epic thead necro*
Im in the middle of exploring v3 (like i should have done ages ago) and im using the rail system, ive come here to grab the rail map and im wondering, are all the rails built yet? Or did we all just stop working on this?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XfR9iY5y94s
Eekum Bokum
Sti_Jo_Lew wrote:Random just won the thread. We should all just give up.

vallorn

Post by vallorn » 10 Mar 2012, 11:25

random980 wrote:*Random casts epic thead necro*
Im in the middle of exploring v3 (like i should have done ages ago) and im using the rail system, ive come here to grab the rail map and im wondering, are all the rails built yet? Or did we all just stop working on this?
Many of them are. for example the loop rail connecting the major cities.

however many rails are either incomplete or have outdated station builds thanks to upgrades prepping them for a pluggin that never arrived.
OI YOU!
YES YOU!

random980

Post by random980 » 11 Mar 2012, 06:23

vallorn wrote:

however many rails are either incomplete or have outdated station builds thanks to upgrades prepping them for a pluggin that never arrived.
Is it possible to get an updated map of the entire rail system? I just got to borderpost via rail and the map says that line is incomplete, also places like branchscape and IC are no longer at their original location.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XfR9iY5y94s
Eekum Bokum
Sti_Jo_Lew wrote:Random just won the thread. We should all just give up.

vallorn

Post by vallorn » 11 Mar 2012, 09:35

random980 wrote:
vallorn wrote:

Is it possible to get an updated map of the entire rail system? I just got to borderpost via rail and the map says that line is incomplete, also places like branchscape and IC are no longer at their original location.
go ahead and draw up a new map then.
OI YOU!
YES YOU!

Infesord
Retired

Post by Infesord » 13 Mar 2012, 13:26

To be fair, me and aflycon had ideas/plans to make a more standard system of underground rails from the train station in Terra spawn to make it easier to get around. They wouldn't neccesarly link up with every rail system already out there but I think would help.

But yeah that map hasn't been updated in ages. Evident by Imperial City's total removal and probably lots of other reasons.