Sneaky pies poem

It's old but gold. If it could help you out we've probably chucked it in here.
viaticsnarsnar

Sneaky pies poem

Post by viaticsnarsnar » 07 Mar 2011, 20:24

This is the story(in poem form) of what happened the day things turned...not so okay:

There once was a day before things turned gay, and everything used to be okay. There was a man, a fine old lad named sneaky pie. He did as he did and had what he had but then he did something bad. On a day he decided to say " i will give a gift for all to have" and he did something really bad. He gave people something they didn't need but gave it out anyway. At first people were okay with this, they even rejoiced his name. but then they said " oh dear, oh no what ever shall we do" cause the flowers they were given was useless to such that they didn't know what to do . Reliving his mistake sneaky said" I know what to do" and gave dirt to all so they could plant the flowers and brighten Escapia at once. This made people mad at a point they didn't even want to talk. if this isn't all then Sneaky called names and spread them throughout the land. Proclaiming that the names were to be used at once. Now sneaky is gone and people have begun to say how there was a time, where things were just...okay.

DuplicateValue
Retired

Re: Sneaky pies poem

Post by DuplicateValue » 07 Mar 2011, 20:44

Awh, what? It just so happens flowers and dirt are the two things I need most right now, and I missed it. xD

"He's like fire, and ice, and rage.
He's like the night, and the storm in the heart of the sun.
He's ancient and forever.
He burns at the centre of time and he can see the turn of the universe.
And... he's wonderful."

givemeabreak432
Retired

Post by givemeabreak432 » 07 Mar 2011, 20:52

So he threw everyone roses?

Yeah, Sneaky, Collin, and 2 other mods did the same thing to me in November. They wouldn't stop until i said "Give me a break"

Zinrius
Retired

Post by Zinrius » 08 Mar 2011, 21:35

No appreciation whatsoever. TCH.

~Thank you Sneaky! We enjoyed the 1000 roses ^^ in fact I still use them to this day to decor my forest.
You cannot say it doesn't exist if you haven't seen it. ~Zinrius

Cho
Retired

Post by Cho » 09 Mar 2011, 07:44

The tossing of huge numbers of flowers at someone annoying has a well-established precedent in our server history.
Before all else, be armed. -Machiavelli

vallorn

Post by vallorn » 09 Mar 2011, 08:21

Cho wrote:The tossing of huge numbers of flowers at someone annoying has a well-established precedent in our server history.
as of that day... i made the ground round Branchscape all perty!
Lord_Mountbatten wrote:I didn't quite hear you over the sound of my eyebrow shooting into the sky.
OI YOU!
YES YOU!
WE HAVE A STEAM COMMUNITY GROUP!
JOIN US AND ADD PEOPLE FOR FUN TIMES!

CUT: Baldrick

Lord_Mountbatten
The Future

Post by Lord_Mountbatten » 09 Mar 2011, 14:51

I don't understand "gay". Things used to be okay but then they got even better? What's all the fuss about?

viaticsnarsnar

Post by viaticsnarsnar » 09 Mar 2011, 15:05

I used the word "gay" as a happy expression, like in the flintstones intro. I did not try or intend to use it asa a homesexual term