My Personality and You.

It's old but gold. If it could help you out we've probably chucked it in here.
michaeld20

My Personality and You.

Post by michaeld20 » 10 Jul 2011, 03:10

Hello, Today at correctional facility 97 you will be learning about my personality and how you should cope with me, and how i would like to be seen. First of all, If you truly think i'm annoying tell me, I will try and fix my ways. Second, I'm not the derpy dinosaur you think i am, I am one of the smartest in my school and i can tell you that I do not screw around often. Third of all, If I do ever snap at you tell me, I am sometimes quick to jump at others(only on the days where my life sucks -.-) I will apologize and if you do not like a way i said something tell me that you did not like my tone or something relative to that type of response. I hope you concur with me, as I try to be nice, i want some effort to be the same from everyone else.

~Michaeld20
"Some people in this world, they think their invincible... well thats just not true... beacause if you make just ONE mistake it could all end in a matter of seconds and then really how invincible are you?"- Myself

KaosuHamoni

Re: My Personality and You.

Post by KaosuHamoni » 10 Jul 2011, 09:24

Michael, there's nothing wrong with you. Sure, I find you mildly irritating on occasion, but then, I find a lot of people like that. It's just me. Therefore, I have an apology to make.

I have, in the past, been short with a number of people. I was, and am, wrong. I am not going to make any excuses, because there is no excuse. A person, is a person, and you are all beautiful in your own way, so I will attempt, and make a concerted effort to maintain a high level of tolerance and respect for all of you, no matter who you are, and whatever past arguements there have been. That includes everyone.

I think that's all I can really say... So yeah.

-Kaosu
Last edited by KaosuHamoni on 13 Jul 2011, 12:44, edited 1 time in total.
"The artist is the creator of beautiful things" -Oscar Wilde

donkypoink

Post by donkypoink » 12 Jul 2011, 07:59

michaeld20 wrote:Hello, Today at correctional facility 97 you will be learning about my personality and how you should cope with me, and how i would like to be seen. First of all, If you truly think i'm annoying tell me, I will try and fix my ways. Second, I'm not the derpy dinosaur you think i am, I am one of the smartest in my school and i can tell you that I do not screw around often. Third of all, If I do ever snap at you tell me, I am sometimes quick to jump at others(only on the days where my life sucks -.-) I will apologize and if you do not like a way i said something tell me that you did not like my tone or something relative to that type of response. I hope you concur with me, as I try to be nice, i want some effort to be the same from everyone else.

~Michaeld20
i must say i got a lot more respect for you now, to be honost at first i did think of you as just another little brat to get annoyed to :P but then again, im 18 and i know i can still be a little brat myselve i hope i never made u feel insulted because i always try to polite to the other people in this community but as everyone also i can get a little far sometimes.

michaeld20

Post by michaeld20 » 12 Jul 2011, 21:37

KaosuHamoni wrote:Michael, there's nothing wrong with you. Sure, I find you mildly irritating on occasion, but then, I find a lot of people like that. It's just me. Therefore, I have an apology to make.

I have, in the past, been short with a number of people. It was, and am, wrong. I am not going to make any excuses, because there is no excuse. A person, is a person, and you are all beautiful in your own way, so I will attempt, and make a concerted effort to maintain a high level of tolerance and respect for all of you, no matter who you are, and whatever past arguements there have been. That includes everyone.

I think that's all I can really say... So yeah.

-Kaosu
You my good sir, are correct and due to your bravery, you earn yourselves a cookie :D
"Some people in this world, they think their invincible... well thats just not true... beacause if you make just ONE mistake it could all end in a matter of seconds and then really how invincible are you?"- Myself

jagorrax
Retired

Post by jagorrax » 12 Jul 2011, 22:17

For the last two days, I was trying to find the best troll response to this thread. I had so many ideas, I couldn't pick one.

Michael, I have found your presence on this server very entertaining. I only wish that you would lighten up sometimes and not take things so seriously. I'll admit, when I exiled you from my city, I found your reaction hilarious. You are one of the kindest and dedicated members of this server. I may not trust you with building a city for me, but I sure as hell love playing Minecraft with you buddy.

Also, when your in a tough situation or just looking for advice, don't be afraid to PM me. Your not the only one who is having a hard time in life. I've been using minecraft to cope with all the shit I've had to deal with this past year. In all seriousness, if I didn't have this server, I probably would have relapsed.
Sometimes I lather my body with Vaseline and pretend I'm a slug.

michaeld20

Post by michaeld20 » 13 Jul 2011, 00:51

jagorrax wrote:For the last two days, I was trying to find the best troll response to this thread. I had so many ideas, I couldn't pick one.

Michael, I have found your presence on this server very entertaining. I only wish that you would lighten up sometimes and not take things so seriously. I'll admit, when I exiled you from my city, I found your reaction hilarious. You are one of the kindest and dedicated members of this server. I may not trust you with building a city for me, but I sure as hell love playing Minecraft with you buddy.

Also, when your in a tough situation or just looking for advice, don't be afraid to PM me. Your not the only one who is having a hard time in life. I've been using minecraft to cope with all the shit I've had to deal with this past year. In all seriousness, if I didn't have this server, I probably would have relapsed.
1. :D
2. My reaction pissed so many people off! :D
I may not trust you with building a city for me
and yes.
3. thanks jag <3

random980

Post by random980 » 13 Jul 2011, 10:50

I havent spoken to you all that much but from memory you did something annoying to me or i just heard your voice on vent and died a little inside. Anyway now i have more respect for you and also offer you a comically misshapen carrot. When i see you around next ill try to be more tolerant if you do anything that bugs me :lol:
Ill also hijack this thread to say, myself, that i am sorry if i have pissed anyone of in the past (wildwill to name one), i am naturally half troll and ignorance makes me snap.
Anyway, michael +1 respect to you sir.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XfR9iY5y94s
Eekum Bokum
Sti_Jo_Lew wrote:Random just won the thread. We should all just give up.