Hello All.

New to the server or forum? Introduce yourself here.
Frostfeuer

Hello All.

Post by Frostfeuer » 19 Jan 2011, 12:45

Hey guys,
While I have been around for about a week I figured I might as well make a post here and give a bit of background information about myself. My name is frostfeuer, I am a University student in my third year of obtaining my BaSC of Electrical Engineering. This means the times I will be on the server will be fairly erratic but I plan to be on as constantly as possible.

I found out about minecraft in late October and played a bit of single player until I got bored of that and took a break until early December where I set up a small personal server for myself and a couple of friends but I always wanted to be a part of a much bigger server with a community. I found out about escapecraft through a combination of the LRR podcast and more recently the post on the Escapist about the imperial city.

Once the main servers are up I hope to continue creating my city down in the south-west and help through donations of cobblestone, or help building will be greatly appreciated. I look forward to seeing you all on the server.

Wolfram

Re: Hello All.

Post by Wolfram » 19 Jan 2011, 17:41

Hello fellow newbie! :mrgreen:

Buchal

Re: Hello All.

Post by Buchal » 19 Jan 2011, 17:43

Welcome to the site!

To be honest, I haven't played in the server in an age......so......have fun! :D