A Very Belated Introduction Thread :O

New to the server or forum? Introduce yourself here.
ThunderMa14

A Very Belated Introduction Thread :O

Post by ThunderMa14 » 17 Jan 2011, 23:12

Hello, one and all, and welcome to my world!

My name... Is not Keith Stone. My name is Matt, for those of you who don't know. I'm ThunderMa14 in game, it's my universal gamer tag, everything from Minecraft to Gunbound: Revolution. (If any of you have heard of the latter, I'd be suprised.)

I'm a high school student, hoping to settle down in California for and after college, and work in IT, either in programming, system support or game design. Ideally, I'd like to intern at one of the many companies in or near Silicon Valley, and just move up from there, and just generally try to enjoy life. Get a place, fall in love, yadayadayada, whole nineteen yards. Anyway, I'm big into gaming. I'm an avid escapist, and I also love to play a game called League of Legends. For those of you who don't know it, try it. It's fun. I also am a very proud Magic: The Gathering fanatic, currently running a stack of sixty cards worth over 500 bucks. I'm a pretty good player, too. Also, I love Pokemon :P

I've been on Escapecraft since the day I bought minecraft. I originally played on a server one of my classmates runs, but was ion cannoned by three mods, including the server admin. I needed a change of scene. Escapecraft is the best, no doubt. I logged on, was taught by the likes of Maccomo, who ended up banned after some theft. I lived in his town(s) for a while until the dawn of a new world.

I got to work building a mob tower the minute Escapia Episode 103 premiered, within days becoming both a world power and the owner of a gunpowder monopoly. I got rich, quick. These days, I'm a proud owner of over 3,000 gunpowder and nearly two stacks of diamond. Although, Wokka got in the business, and is proving to be some tough competition. It's hard to pass off 600 gunpowder for 18 diamond these days. I now have two mob towers, connected by Worldview Arch (still not completed), and am working on a very large project with some IRL friends. (a city.)

Well, I can't think of much left to add, so if you want to hear more about me, feel free to ask.

Lord_Mountbatten
The Future

Re: A Very Belated Introduction Thread :O

Post by Lord_Mountbatten » 18 Jan 2011, 11:34

I'd also like to formally welcome Thunder to CreepsUTrust PLC (I own all the shares and am Chairman, President and CEO, so I have a responsibility to myself), as its Vice-President, and when the live server comes back I may possibly allow him to help me build CreepsUTrust corporate HQ.